Blue Jacket

Comments

• Member, Beta Tester
    Well done Marty. Did I put words into your mouth? =))
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Oh! Me! Yes. Keeping my problems to myself.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Yes, I am a puppet :-@
  • Member, Beta Tester
    #1480. One of the hardest I have had in a while. Took me some time to solve it.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thanks Mike. It was pretty tricky. It's looking like unwinnable ones must be few and far between.
    MB.PNG
    288 x 53 - 2K
  • Member, Beta Tester
    It seems it will have to be a very odd deal to have an unwinnable.
  • edited July 2015 Member, Beta Tester
    I'll see if I can find one Mike,
    See what you make of this one Mike. Winnable but quite unusual.449654113
  • Member, Beta Tester
    No problem with 449654113.Well. Not much. Took a little while. 3 run-throughs.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Agreed, but I found it interesting how many twos I had with no cards played on them until near the end. Looking for a bad one isn't as simple as I had imagined. Basically a deal with lots of face cards but with no aces in the tableau should produce a difficult game. It doesn't appear to be that simple. It's quite entertaining though. :)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    905835392 gave me some problems Mike,
  • Member, Beta Tester
    No problem with that number. Won it the first time through. About the middle of the hand I thought there was trouble. But it worked out. I was very careful with your warning.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    You must have made at least one superior move to me. That's all it would take. Well done.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    #1635. You will work at this one. I can't get it.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    That was one very tough cookie Mike. I spent quite some time on it. There is nothing much I can do in the garden at the moment until I get more materials for making my greenhouse. At least it gave me the opportunity to tackle your game. Thanks. I was quite pleased with myself when I got it to surrender.
    pgs
    pgs
    Blue Jacket_1635.pgs
  • Member, Beta Tester
    You solved another one. I never would have thought about a couple of your moves. Thanks.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    #1727. This one will have to give you problems. I didn't get it.
  • edited August 2015 Member, Beta Tester
    Another very difficult game Mike. You gave my grey matter an excellent morning workout. Keep them coming ......... I think. :)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Forgot the solution.
    pgs
    pgs
    Blue Jacket_1727.pgs
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thanks. I'll try a couple more times before I give up.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Got it. Helped knowing it was winnable. But it was tough.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Well done Mike. Most players would have given up.
  • edited September 2015 Member, Beta Tester
    Try #1783. It has me stumped!

Figures. Right after I post I get it. But it was a bit of a struggle.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thanks Mike. I don't know if anyone else plays your Blue Jackets but I certainly enjoy them. That was another difficult one. Well done.
    pgs
    pgs
    Blue Jacket_1783.pgs
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I am the only one playing the game. Except for the few that I can't get. Or the ones that I hope are worth your time. I am only going to #2000. Then I will quit. It will take too long to find a loser.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Your efforts are much appreciated by a select few Mike, a very select and very scant few. :)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Mike, I just started Playing, can you give me a list of the ones that you have not completed. I would like to try them out. Not that I am better then you, I just want some hard ones to see how I do compred to the PRO.

Marty
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Marty. Everything is winnable. I have played #1 to #1786. Richard was the mastermind behind several of those wins. But we are pretty sure there are few unbeatable.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Been working on Blue Jacket #6 for several days now, can I get some help please. Can't seem to find out where I am going wrong.

Thanks Marty
  • edited September 2015 Member, Beta Tester
    See how you get on with this lot Marty. You can click on the images and see them full size. Screenshot 01 shows the tableau at the end of deal 1/start of deal 2. In other words I have played everything I wanted to play in deal 1 and have just clicked to get the new cards for the start of deal 2. Just let me know if you are confused by these hints. Glad to see you're playing a range of games these days.
    01.PNG
    1533 x 773 - 717K
    02.PNG
    1535 x 779 - 705K
    03.PNG
    1519 x 789 - 756K
    04.PNG
    1535 x 781 - 780K
    05.PNG
    1541 x 779 - 776K
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thank you SIR, Got it, It was confusing at first as this was the first time that I had asked for help. Usually you would put the solution up. Think I like this way better