Richard's favorite

edited June 2011 in General
I have just a cocktail for Ken with the name "Bolero" and i have had already one also for Mike with the name "Sex on the beach".
Cheers guys.
:-)

Comments

• Member, Beta Tester
    Markus, that gets a "10" in my book!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Hicks!
  • edited June 2011 Member, Beta Tester
    Perhaps you should stick to a "Wedded Bliss" Markus.
    We are off first thing tomorrow. No idea when we'll be back.
    It's a hard life.
    smilie_flag_004.gif
    55 x 31 - 7K
  • Member, Beta Tester
    If you don't get a chance to read latest email. Have fun on holiday. Wish I was going on one.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    "It's a hard life."
    Why then stick to a wedding bliss? Will have tomorrow TWO cocktails for you also. ;-)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Welcome home Wandering One. How was the boat trip?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    One heck of a trip Mike! I even managed to sneak onto Loch Lomond golf course via their private jetty. I got about 4 shots before the rain came on. As Sod's Law would have it, it stopped two minutes after I got back on the boat. It was also the only rain we we had during our whole holiday. Will email you soon.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    At least you got a few shots. Wife told me she is planning a trip in two years. I am not holding my breath. :0&
  • Member, Beta Tester
    With you or without you, Mike?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Well that will require some thinking. Hopefully not. I would have more fun on my own.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    If she's just in the planning stage Mike, couldn't you tell her where to go?
    angel halo.gif
    41 x 42 - 1K
  • edited July 2011 Member, Beta Tester
    For example just to the next pub? O:)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Markus, now that you're back, are you going to reveal what country you took holiday in?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Was it somewhere beautiful like Loch Lomond Markus? The photo shows our speedboat driver waiting for me to get back onboard. (Inchmoan Island, on Loch Lomond).
    Inchmoan.JPG
    816 x 612 - 262K
  • Member, Beta Tester
    For you Ken. You asked about the bonny bonny banks. Well are they?
    cloud.JPG
    816 x 612 - 255K
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Picture Postcard Perfect!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I am not back and i am still having every day drniks, hicks, for you and Mike. Don't ask how much Sex on the beach Mike already have had. Maybe i should tell his wife and she will organize the trip without him? :X

Btw i am there, where i had been also last year and the year before. Do you remember, Ken, or did you have too many Boleros, hicks??? :-?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Richard, don't be sad that i haven't had too many drinks for you too ( some whiskey cola ) , but i thought you will find enough pubs on your trip. B-)

Guys, it is very hard to drink for four. 8-X
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Markus, We were in a busy pub at Kingussie a couple of days ago. A German couple asked if they could sit at our table. We had a great laugh for a couple of hours or so. They were both drinking Guinness and Coca Cola, in the same glass, at the same time! OMG! I hope they never go to Ireland. They'd get lynched.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    If we get to go on the trip it will be mostly Ireland. Then to Britain. My wife wants to see some big rocks standing on end. Since there is no golf course near by I could care less. An all inclusive place where, Markus. I must have missed your previous messages. I will not try a search for it.
    Richard, ok, i changed it to a Screwdriver long drink for you. Then i don't have to ruin the whisky with cola ( but pure whisky i don't like very much).

Mike, it is starting with a B and is ending with an ulgaria.

B-)

P.s.: Mike, i didn't post where i am relaxing. AND: how did you like the sex on the beach?

Cocktail of corse. :-D
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Markus, Contrary to popular belief, whisky is supposed to be drunk with water. Sex on the beach served up by an ugly bulgar?
    Mike, there are some great stone circles etc on Orkney. FAR less crowded. You can even go right up close and touch them. They don't let you near to Stonehenge.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    First off. Richard. Did you get any emails from me. I totally corrupted the hard drive on my regular computer and am using a backup. I could not read any messages here until Thomas helped me out. Second. Sex on the beach. That was forty years ago. Sex near the beach stopped not long ago. But there is hope. B......ulgaria is not on my list of places to visit. Germany would probably be #4 on the list. Anyway I can at least see the messages here now. But the computer problems and a few other things are driving me over the edge.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Markus, since I assume you're vacationing on the Black Sea, why aren't you drinking any Black Russians (or even White Russians)?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I don't like Kahlua or something in that direction (i also don't drink coffee or tee, just pure milk). :0&
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Too bad you're married, Markus, because that's a great pick-up line. My friend goes to the clubs and orders milk and inevitably some cute young thing would ask him why he's drinking milk and he would chat them up and...
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Ken, i am not married!!! :>
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Richard, here is a link to the bulgar serving me drinks. I hope the link is working. (I cannot upload pictures with my iPad.)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oNXMc5mVEiM/TTaNBkZBrTI/AAAAAAAADzI/KSQihINKsLo/s640/Manuela+Manolova+1.jpg

:>
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Mike......No emails from you whatsoever......sorry. Can you still send messages via your own Inbox in the forum?
    Markus, you may not be officially married, but believe me, you're married okay. To test this out just try helping the ugly bulgar remove some of that heavy clothing she's wearing.
    No, thank's. o-+ b-(