Six By Four

This is a Freecell game that presents far greater challenges than the majority of other Freecells. You will never rack up thousands of winners here.
I had a go at it late last night and played games 1 - 4 inclusive. I failed to win the first two but I intend to replay them after I have played the first ten games. Marty, is that a gauntlet lying at your feet? :)

Comments

• Member, Beta Tester
    50% win rate for the first ten games. Nos. 3,4,5,7 and 8 won so far. Some very testing.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Yep, and I will pick it up, will probley drop it again, but, challenge is challang
  • Member, Beta Tester
    No sweat Marty. It's just for a bit of fun.. I thought you might enjoy a Freecell type game. I'll keep you company with it until you decide you've had enough. I don't give a rap who comes out on top.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    According to Freecell FAQ, 6 X 4 has a 62% win rate, so that's the target to shoot for.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thanks Larry. I think we could even exceed 62% especially with your help. Hint,hint. :)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Ok, will give it some time, I am really into BJ though, even more then freecell, never thought I would ever say that
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Wow! You've found a new favourite game in Blue Jacket. That's great. As for Six By Four, don't bother with it at all unless you really want to. In fact I'm fed up with it already. It takes far too long to try and eliminate all of the dead ends.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I could have told you that!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Isn't that Debbie's catchphrase? :)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Absolutely!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I was going to say that I could not do this
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I had tried playing this game a couple days ago, this is tough.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    "50% win rate for the first ten games. Nos. 3,4,5,7 and 8 won so far". (Oct.2015).
  • edited July 2016 Member, Beta Tester
    This is a great game. I think I'll play some more.
    Updated winners list.
    3,4,5,7,8,13,14,16,17,19,20. That's 55%.