Miss Muffet

If you're feeling brave have a go at Miss Muffet. Numbers 1 to 5 are all winnable. Not bad for a four percenter. If you are feeling depressed, give it a miss otherwise you might find yourself on a plane heading for Dignitas in Switzerland. >:)

Comments

• Member, Beta Tester
    Numbers 1-10 are all winnable.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Richard, please send me the solution to #1 so I can see what to do and how I can move the cards around please
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Marty, I can get #1 up to 41 but no further.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Marty, Miss Muffet is a very difficult game in my opinion. Working out a strategy is complicated. Have a go by all means but it's not a game I would recommend as you need to spend a lot of time on a single game. Please let me know how you get on.
    pgs
    pgs
    Miss Muffet_1.pgs
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Richard OR anybody, why will my 6D play on the 6H but the 6C will not play on the 6H, What am I missing. I know the object of the game is to sort out the 4 suits. Just seems some plays should work but don't
    Capture.JPG
    1764 x 539 - 218K
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Marty, in the column that contains the 6C the only cards that could be moved are the two fours at the foot. One or both of them could be moved onto another 4. The 4S on its own could be moved onto a 3S or a 5S in other columns. It's only the cards at the foot of columns that can be moved.
    You have very few movable cards in your screenshot. You could move the 3S,2S,AS onto your 4S. Then you could move the aces from your other column onto the AS. Then your 2H could move and so on. You won't get very much farther though.
    It's hard to explain. If you could post a partial from your screenshot position I could upload partials of what I've tried to explain here.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    ok will do that later, thanks
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Been playing Miss Muffet, Game 1, You sent me the solution. I know the premiss of sorting by suit. just don't know if I like it. My brain don't seem to want to grasp the moves
  • Member, Beta Tester
    No sense in playing any games that you don't like Marty. At least you gave it a go. Thanks.