Cloud Nine

Since this game is a easier version of Nine to Five that allow group moving but no redeal, its frustrating to play.

I have already given up on it.

Comments

• edited December 2016 Member, Beta Tester
    It is rated as 20% and "mainly skill". It looks to be spot on if my small sample is any guide Nos. 4 & 5 are winnable. That's exactly 20%.

The only flaws I spotted were that the hint for an empty space could be improved, and that the rules say that it is an easier version of Nine to Five yet the latter is rated at 50% as opposed to 20% for Cloud Nine.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    The deals are terrible in Cloud Nine. If a redeal was to be used, that'll help.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    It would only help people who only want to play easy games. I prefer not to waste my time on them. I will probably play at least the first 50 Cloud Nines.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Ken, this is your kind of game. Worrying back essential. Sometimes more than one suit at a time. 4,5,13 and 15 winnable. Have not played above 15 yet. It's 00.27! Beauty sleep time.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thanks for the tip! I don't know how much time I'll have to play though. I don't know if I have told you yet but I've moved up to Iowa full time to take care of my mom and have got a job where I work 4 days a week. Marty, send some sunshine my way because it's already cold and dreary and it's only December 3.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    A job Ken! A job? Did Uncle Donald make you great again? :-j
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Now only if my paycheck were HUUUGE!
  • edited December 2016 Member, Beta Tester
    Donald will be right onto that ...................... unless you're at war with China of course. :D
    BTW........ If he phones you please refer him to this. Even China is getting its act together and waging war on pollution. Is it really a "great" idea to open up more coal mines and burn more coal? Is the price of his popularity with re-employed miners to be the death knell of the planet? He's 70 so he's not going to be around when things have already gone way past the tipping point.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/great-barrier-reef-climate-change-australia-coral-bleaching-environment-a7360696.html

On a brighter note ....... the planet will repair itself eventually but the extinction of humans will probably have been essential. I'm 69 this month. I've no kids. Why should I give a damn? :))
  • Member, Beta Tester
    What! No takers? :)) How about this then? A new National Anthem for the US of A.