Elaineb

edited July 2011 in General
Elaine, I can't help but notice that you are ALWAYS online. You must be as passionate about PGS as I am!! Just curious: what's your favorite game? I LOVE 40 Thieves (and all its variations). What about you?

Best Answer

Answers

• Member, Beta Tester
    Chatterbox?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    A Yeti?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    elaineb is always on when I get on the forum too even late at night. Are you a real person, Elaine?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    There's a mystery here somewhere. It's 7:14AM, and elaineb is online just as she was around 10:00PM last night. If anyone gets online and sees she is not online, would you please let us know.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    The other interesting thing, Kathy, is that if you click on her name, it gives you her profile and under visits it says: 0. Maybe Thomas can explain how a member can continually be online but still show her visits as zero!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Perhaps she's a ghost.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Her anagram suggests that she could "be alien". E.B. phone home!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I notice that elaineb, Richard and myself all logged on at 4:39PM. She's with us wherever we are. This is getting scary!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Kathy, what you are seeing is just a clock. It is telling you the current time in whatever area the server happens to be. Everyone who is logged on will be at more or less the same time all of the time. I logged on before noon today and will not log off until I'm ready for bed. The point that we are making is that ElaineB is always logged on yet she has never visited the forum. It makes no sense but it is certainly nothing to worry about. The only scary thing about it is likely to be her electricity bill.
  • On the clock issue I suspect that the server is checking its connections every minute so is showing the last time that the connection (in this case ElaineB) was checked and found to be open. Only of interest to geeks like me of course...
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Any input is welcome Colin. Welcome to our little madhouse.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Geeks are people too. Or so I've heard.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    You could use his help right now Mike. Who's PC is it that's screwed up?
  • edited July 2011 Member, Beta Tester
    Oh sure. Throw that at me. Any help would be appreciated at this point. Perhaps ElaineB would help.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Will the real elaineb please step forward.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Kathy, maybe we could stage a PGS version of "To Tell the Truth". Will you be Kitty Carlisle?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Yes. If you'll be Harry Morgan. I think we're showing our age.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I think she is Mike's wife incognito, just keeping an eye on him.
    ..gif
    15 x 15 - 879B
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Leave Mike out of this. I think it is Thomas just trying to be funny. Is that possible Thomas.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Perhaps she is a member of some strange religious order and has taken a vow of silence, possibly as an act of penance. Perhaps she's won lots of games using the universal number.
    If only she could break her vow just once we could get her to send out application forms so that others may join the Order. Could be quite a list.
    cool.gif
    61 x 20 - 958B
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I have at least one I could enroll.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Perhaps a proposal of marraige from a certain bachelor might work.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Gone but not forgotten.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I just logged on, and lo and behold, no elaineb. Will we ever know the truth about her?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Yeah, her and Area 51?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    One lonely bachelor missed his chance. :X
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Now you're quoting Justin Bieber?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Justin WHO! You know I don't pay that much attention to cycling.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Now you're going to tell me that you don't even know Selena Gomez!