Raw Prawn

I play this game a lot, with the aim of keeping a 100% record. I have used the wizard on my PC to create a 2 deck version (which I have called Cooked Prawn) because I couldn't find one, but I would like to know if there are already 2, 3 or 4 deck versions of Raw Prawn in PGS?

Comments

• edited August 24 Member, Beta Tester
    Raw Prawn is a Klondike type game. There's almost 80 others in the Klondike folder you could have a look at. I expect you've already tried Australian Patience. It is practically the same as your favourite.
    Thomas will get back to you regarding 2 or 3 deck versions. I hope this helps in the meantime.
  • Member, Moderator, Beta Tester
    > I would like to know if there are already 2, 3 or 4 deck versions of Raw Prawn in PGS?

I do not think that there are any multiple deck versions of Raw Prawn yet, but there are a few multiple deck variants of Australian Patience:
    - Outback
    - Darwin
    - Double Australian

None of these allow "any card in spaces", so they are not as easy. I do not know whether Thomas keeps a list of game requests, but I have added Cooked Prawn to mine. ;-)

Gregg :(|)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Gregg, 2 questions:
    Still living out in LA?
    Is Dantonio going to turn the team around from their disastrous season from last year?
  • Member, Moderator, Beta Tester
    2 answers: Yes (sorta), Yes (definitely) :-)