Double Rail

Double Rail is an interesting enough Forty Thieves type game rated as Hard (4%). Skill/Luck balanced. Winning some is quite time consuming but worth the effort. Nos. 2, 3 and 5 are winnable from the first ten deals but I'd not be surprised if there are two or three other winnable ones in that group.

Comments

You are correct sir, #4, #8, #9, and #10
    are winnable (#1, #6, #7 maybe?)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Nice work Larry.=D> A high percentage may be winnable but as I said they are very time conumning. I will replay 1,6 and 7 and see if I can at least improve my scores.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Got #7 up to 80 but not optimistic about the other two.
    pgs
    pgs
    Double Rail_7_76.pgs
    #7 joins the winners, took a few attempts.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Well done Larry. Apathy set in at my 80 score so I put it on the back burner.
  • edited August 20 Member

Played #11-20, winners were 14, 15, 18, 19, 20.
    If you saved #5, could you post a solution please.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Nicw work Larry. It would appear that this game has been largely ignored by players who avoid the harder sections. Sorry to report that I've not played any above #10. I will have a stab at your losers in the goup and see if I can clear the brain-fog that's been plaguing me recently.
    pgs
    pgs
    Double Rail_5.pgs
  • Member, Beta Tester
    #12 limped home eventually Larry. Not keen on the others.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    The 10S was the card I belatedly decided to introduce. Partial if you want one.
    pgs
    pgs
    Double Rail_12_part.pgs
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Amazing. #11 has obliged this time through. The decision to concentrate accepting cards from a couple of suits did the trick much to my surprise. Decent partial attached. Playing no more today.
    pgs
    pgs
    Double Rail_11part.pgs
    Looks like you are able to use worryback on your version (not on mine). I got #5 without worryback with help from your solution.
    If you could post full solutions for #11 and
    #12 maybe I could do the same.
    Thanks

• Member, Beta Tester
    How irritating Larry. We expect things like that to be identical throughout Goodsol's games. It's uutomatic for me to use worryback. Ialways check if it's available in every different game I play.
    pgs
    pgs
    Double Rail_11.pgs
    pgs
    pgs
    Double Rail_12.pgs
    #16 brings the winners to 16/20.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Nice. =D>
    Why not try your hand at Variegated Canfield Larry.? Would suit a man of your talents. I've been playing Nos. 1 -10 but cannot win 3, 5,7 and 9. I doubt if any of those is winnable. I have saved winners for the other six. Worry ing back is allowed in my collection.