Yukon Cells #1970270591

This one really has me stumped!

Comments

• Member, Beta Tester
    Me too! It's just not winnable. You can never access a black jack or a black king. The best score I have managed is 6....... 3 diamonds, 2 clubs and 1 heart.
  • Thank you, I'll keep trying
  • edited January 24 Member, Beta Tester
    I can manage to get a black king into play now but it's been of little help so far.
    EDIT
    Best score now 13. I believe that is the maximum possible.
  • edited February 23 Member, Beta Tester
    That was a tough hand but managed to win it. Took me 6 mins and 55 seconds to beat the hand.

Did a few undos (back and forth). I think the lower cards was the problem mostly.

• edited February 23 Member, Beta Tester
    Please post your solution.
    EDIT
    Ha! No need. I was using the wrong rules entirely. Talk about making life difficult for myself.
    Post your solution anyway by all means. :)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    It looks like you are not going to post your solution, so to tidy up this thread I am posting mine.
    pgs
    pgs
    Yukon Cells_1970270591.pgs
  • edited February 27 Member, Beta Tester
    Don't know how to do a solution video (if that is what your referring to).

• Member, Beta Tester
    Surprised you don't know how to save a game just prior to making the final moves. In my attachment you will see "Game" at the top left corner. Clicking on that gives you a drop-down menu. Click on "Save as" there. To open a game you've saved you click "Game" and then "Open game". It may vary a bit bepending on which solitaire collection you have, but it will be very similar.
    The forum doesn't accept videos of saved games but you need software to do so anyway and must have already saved a game as described.
    Saving.jpg
    640 x 482 - 158K
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Oh that way, ok. I have done that before.

Just tried that deal again....now I don't remember how I got to that win lol