Grounds for Divorce #613394720

edited July 2011 in Is It Winnable?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Best Answer

• Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    It took me quite a long time just to clear a column. I have managed to get a suit out a few times using the space, but every combination I've tried has always ended up in dead ends. I'm going to have to try and get a different space cleared. I am not optimistic.

Answers

• edited July 2011 Member, Beta Tester
    No help here. Hopefully you will get a more definate answer fron one of the others.
    Many thanks for your efforts. I'll wait a few days to see if you can find some solution.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    See if any of you can do anything with my partial solution. I would appreciate seeing any other partials with an different column cleared.
    pgs
    pgs
    Grounds for Divorce_613394720_space.pgs
    987B
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I think it's winnable!!!!!!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Correct.
    pgs
    pgs
    Grounds for Divorce_613394720_Severe.pgs
    Yet-again.gif
    64 x 50 - 4K
    I don't know how you do it. When I looked this hand over I said no way could you get much out of it. Now I have to look at the solution.
    Finished it from your spot. I remember why I don't like some of these games. I have no patience.
    I spent HOURS on this one Mike. Why?
    "if I can help somebody as I go along then my living shall not be in vain".......... allegedly.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Well I think there is an opening in India for a new Mother Theresa. And that is a joke. I am in no way diminishing the work of Mother Theresa. (just in case)