Testing

edited April 18 in General
Trying to locate the edit function for a new thread. Fingers crossed.
EDIT
You are correct Gregg. Thanks. Very helpfdul info.

Comments

• Member, Beta Tester
    And with that "helpfdul" info, you should have used it, Richard! LOL!
  • Member, Moderator, Beta Tester
    You are welcome. I am glad it helped. (I am never quite sure with these things because I have some moderator permissions here so what I see is not always what you see. ;-) )
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thanks Gregg. I'd never thought to look elsewhere when it didn't appear where I'd ecpected it to be. Not even sure I'd noticed the star.

Ken , You'd better get used to typos from me. I am still waiting for my new glasses to arrive and my keyboard appears to skip letters unless I bash them hard.
    The optometrists asked me to read whatever line of three I could read on a square screen with my right eye. Nothing. Eventually he filled the screen with a massive bold E and asked me to read it. I replied that I could see no letter and that his square looked like a trapezium. Strangely I still see better using both eyes rather than just the "good" one. The brain makes it's own adjustments and can even ignore parts of something because it knows the other eye isn't seeing it. Weird
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Get your eye fixed!
  • edited April 19 Member, Beta Tester
    It's unfixable Mike. Chemically damaged inside courtesy of a hospital prescribed drug. :( They are both damaged but the right one is pretty bad.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    How about a cornea transplant?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Or a head transplant.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    The damage is to the retinas Mike, so basically it's the entire eye that's screwed. :(
  • Member, Beta Tester
    A retinal transplant?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Highly unlikely except by going private. Certain to cost a bomb. If you have something nagging away at you constantly for years you just get used to it being there. ;)) You don't have to like it. ;)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Something nagging away at me for years. Nope. Can't think of a thing. :((
  • edited April 22 Member, Beta Tester
    Love the emoji!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    So did I. I got out of the big family (not mine) Easter dinner today.
    But I got grief when you know who got home.