Quadrangle

2 Decks. Hard (15%). Skill/Luck balanced.
Another great game that I've neglected for far too long. I'll be playing it regularly now I've rediscovered it. My losers from the first 20 deals were ..... 1,2,3,4,12,and 16 = 70% win rate. Some of them are quite easy but I recorded #5 and #7 as difficult.
Give it a try. You'll like it. :)

Comments

• Member, Beta Tester
    I have only played it a few times. If there was to be a redeal version of the game, would help a bit.

• Member, Beta Tester
    Perhaps. but we already have a huge number of easier games. Many players would like more of the difficult ones. Playing those helps to improve your overall game.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I won #6. You're right, Richard, it is a fun game.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I'm always right! Thought you knew that. ;))
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Richard, I need help with 14. Which 8C to play is messing me up.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    You really are getting into it Ken! :) Partial and full attached.
    pgs
    pgs
    Quadrangle_14_KM.pgs
    pgs
    pgs
    Quadrangle_14.pgs
  • Member, Beta Tester
    You tricky bastard! When I uncovered the 9C, OF COURSE, I played it to the foundation but you used it to move the 8C that I had the problem with. GOOD SHOW!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    They didn't used to call me Tricky Ricky for nothing. :)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Tricky Ricky, try 997644416
    The base card is an ace, so if it's not, then I copied the nbr wrong.
  • edited March 20 Member, Beta Tester
    Riddled with problems Ken. Two consecutive 4C's dictates that you must leave a space for one to go into otherwise every other club in the tableau will be unplayable. Doing so means that you have to sacrifice the second 2D. I can get scores in the region of 44 but cannot see how this one could possibly be winnable.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Ignore my pessimism. The beast has been slain. =D>
    pgs
    pgs
    Quadrangle_997644416.pgs
  • edited March 20 Member, Beta Tester
    YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!
    Btw, my best score was 53, so at least I beat your initial scores...lol
  • Member, Beta Tester
    The crucial play was to play the AD to the tableau (which I NEVER would have thought of)!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    It was a cracker of a game Ken. Prioritising which cards to play was essential. I got a buzz out of winning it anyway. :)