I goofed, and hit the new game key, instead of the redeal key and my 1800 with no losses now shows 2

I am playing Yukon Free Cells. just replayed both "lost games" and won both of them. Is there any way to erase the 2 losses?

Comments

• Member, Beta Tester
    In the area that matters most (your own head), you have erased the losses.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Nice one Larry. =D> I adopted that attitude long ago.

Bugbill ... If it's any consolation most people look at the online stats with cynical scepticism anyway. Look out for an email from me. :)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I did the same a number of years ago with Double Klondike and the only way was to delete this games statistics and start again. Select Options/Preferences and make sure "confirm new games and restarts" is ticked, this gives you a second chance to stop this problem happening in future.
  • edited April 3 Member, Beta Tester
    "I goofed, and hit the new game key, instead of the redeal key and my 1800 with no losses now shows 2". That registered a loser twice?!? Poltergeist perhaps?
    Your winners rose a chunk too Russell. "If you check the scores on Yukon Cells you will see that I love playing it. But after more than 1700 wins (this time), i am stuck!" Same school of mathematics as Mr.Trump?
    I watched a compilation of TV footage last night in which D.T. racked up the number of US jobs his Saudi arms deal supported every time he opened his mouth. =))
    https://www.businessinsider.com/us-saudi-arms-deals-jobs-created-value-trump-inflated-numbers-jamal-khashoggi-2018-10?r=US&IR=T