Miscellaneous

Answers

• edited December 2014 Member, Beta Tester
  • Member, Beta Tester
  • Member, Beta Tester
    The football-clip:

It's not tragic, Richard, it's an art not to get the ball into the goal or into the out, but right onto the post (?). :-B

A little like England and penalties. It is an art always to loose the penalties. =))
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Maybe something about the actual international leagues. Isn't Chelsea the last club from the isle (?)? What about Manchester? It doesn't matter whether City or United. >:)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    OK. Here's the thing about beer. The only refrigeration they had in them good ol' days was snow. And in Mesopotania there wasn't much of that. So how else were they going to drink the stuff. Sure. Caves were cool. But they were not that cool. Except for the early cave dwellers. And the only reason that todays beer drinker has the label showing is to keep people from asking "what are you drinking". And of course they drank a lot of beer and wine back then. There was no penalty for driving a chariot while intoxicated.
  • edited March 2012 Member, Beta Tester
    Mike, in Scotland it is so cold, that they have to warm up their beer to make it drinkable and to get warmth. Otherwise they would only have beer-ice. :-&
  • Member, Beta Tester
    The Scotsman is known as a very warm blooded person. He just touches anything and it is automatically room temperature. After all. They wear those Kilt things to keep cool.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    On another note. In games such as Pyramid Rank. When you can see that a route to a win is definately blocked. Do you play it out for points or just move on?
    Beer_poured.gif
    40 x 40 - 2K
  • Member, Beta Tester
    "They wear those Kilt things to keep cool."

Ah, i knew that it is an air conditioner to keep everything cool. :^o
  • edited March 2012 Member, Beta Tester
    I think, it is a matter of age: the older you get, the warmer you drink your beer.

I am glad of being still able to drink it fridge-cold. :D
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Being as I know so much about beer. Since I have around 2 a year. I have said all I know about the subject. My son however has become the expert. At least on the number he drinks.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    We have a beer here called Red Trolley. It is very tasty. I don't know if Ken has it in Florida or not. There are not many that I like that much. That's why I don't drink more. Plus the fact that either I am the designated driver or if at home I never know when I will have to go out.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Never heard of it. I like Stella Artois.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Stella Artois. They run a fine golf and tennis tournament. One of my sons buddies like it. I have never tried it. Red Trolly. Next time you are out west Ken try it. Road trip with Mom and Dad.
  • Hey Richard,

Welcome back, hope ur well rested.
    Its not that cant see how to use it. Just hate the changes and the loss of history. I liked to look back and reread. Just not sure the new one has the same charm. Seems indicated by its low usage.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Nonsense. Here? I'll have you know our beer discussions have brought enlightenment to thousands. :(|)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Yes. I am a confused chimp. And everyday I get more confused. And my nerves are shot. What a life. And I can't hit a golf ball at all. Grounders. All grounders.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I would stumble and fall. I have already done that. My head still hurts.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I always wondered what was going on in my brain. Thanks to Dr. Mechen I now know that nothing is going on in my brain. Dr. Mechen following Dr. Phil on your local tv channel.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Dr Mechen needs a catchphrase like Dr Phil's "How's that working for ya?" or "No matter how flat you make a pancake, there's always two sides"