Miscellaneous

Answers

• Member, Beta Tester
    Did you listen to it? Ordinarily I would agree with you but I thought this was fun!
  • edited December 2014 Member, Beta Tester
  • Member, Beta Tester
    There is a better song on side B. If you can call Rap a song. Something about a Scotsman and his love affair with Nessie. Very touching.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    That may be the song on side B. All about love in the pub. The publican and his wife of course. Not you.
    Is it time for you to tell Ken about how you wrote to his parents and said how lonely he was in Florida. And that they should visit early.
  • edited March 2012 Member, Beta Tester
    I must find a way to erase that little message. That will teach me to mess with the devil.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Thanks Lucifer.
  • edited March 2012 Member
    Hi everyone. Have to say I hate the new format and thus have not posted since it changed. It is cold and unfriendly to me. Guess I an old dog.

But good to see some old friends here. Hope all is well:)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Hi KenB. I left a message on your facebook page. We were sort of worried. Well Richard was. He is on holiday right now. Again! Glad you have checked in.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Ditto what Mike said. I'm tired of being the only Florida Ken on the board!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    How many Florida Kens do we need? A search may be in order. Or just put out some Gator Tail for bait.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Finally won a hand in Pyramid Rank. #9
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Me too but it wasn't easy! (When's Richard coming back to stir things up?)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I'm sure he is having fun. But PGS withdrawel should be setting in about now.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Richard, no comment on the above football link? Good sportsmanship is not dead! (Better than head-butting...)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I hadn't watched the clip Ken. I have now, and it's a pity that the professionals hadn't a fraction of the integrity that guy showed.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Unless it was a team decision. The player did the wrong thing. You play to win. If the refs get it wrong. That's the way it goes. It also says that the goalkeeper could not block his shot. An insult. What do you think about that! :P
  • Member, Beta Tester
    This is my favorite football clip
    a great performance from the Goalkeeper and forward
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Me? Stir the pot? Never. =:)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    This coming from the person who said he doesn't watch soccer because of all the flopping? Which is it, Mike? Play with integrity or do anything to win?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    To answer Ken. Yes!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Mike, now I feel like I'm talking to my dad!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Great minds think strangely.