Goodsol.com - Pretty Good Solitaire

Triple Interchange

Comments

• Sure you didn't get "Destroyo" by mistake?

• Got it. Instead of you i cleared column 6 first. Tricky one.

• edited July 2022

Definitely not an easy one Marcus.

Destroyo Larry? No, I'm sure it starts with an F.

• #4111: I would say, definitely a loser, isn't it?

• edited September 2022

Definitely maybe? 😊 As difficult as they get.

Clear column 6 first.

• Even when you reach this position there is an enormous number of dead-ends that you have to figure out. This was a seriously difficult game.

• Hi Richard!

Had nearly forgotten, that i posted something. It seems i got a cold. Couldn't do a lot today. Still having a little headache, i normally don't have.

And then i remembered it. Gave him another try, and got the 6 of Clubs, i thought it is impossible to free. Also you had to be very carefully with the Diamonds. After i have cleared column 6, i could free with the next move also column 5. With two freed columns it was after that easy. But to get there, ...

• Yes Markus, there was a lot of trial and error involved before I worked out how to clear that column. It was essential to ignore the hearts completely and leave them in the stock to be available later. At least you didn't get "cold feet" 😀 and give up.

• TI #4145 was winnable with just 1 redeal. I know, that there is another game as TI, but the hard one with no redeals. Maybe that's one to try out. I don't remember, what game it was.

• Sorry, can't help you with that query Markus. Tom may be able to. You could devise that game yourself using the Wizard. Duplicate almost all of the rules but check "No redeals". It is easy to do.

• Got stuck with #4249. I can clear column 1, but no use with it. Is there a trick with the Hearts to make it winnable? 35 points so far.

• It is winnable Markus. Leave the 8H on column one, then concentrate on clearing column five.

• The 8H was not my first try, but i missed a 4S, when i remember right. Will give it another try later.

• edited June 2023

I found the one move i didn't try. After that i could clear column 2. Let's see, if it is with that winnable.

• Yes, it was also winnable. There is just one combination at the beginning with the hearts, spades and diamonds, after that, ...

• How about #4325? It looks like winnable, but i have problems with the Diamonds. (By now, no time to try more ways.)

• The one 8th of Diamonds in the last column, i didn't try so far. I should have used it at first.

• edited June 2023

I got it already with the right 8th of Diamonds.

• #4372. It is winnable, but a challenging one. It took me a while to figure it out.

• edited July 2023

😊

• I see you have also found the 3s of Hearts and Spades.

• #4381 is a nice little winner.

• #4391 also.

• One easy. One difficult.

• Just looking on my stats, then #4396 was that game, which took me most time.

• #4408 i couldn't figure out so far. I got close, but then there are essential cards missing. (For example the 9H or a 5C or a 3S.)

• Exactly 20 minutes Markus. 🙂

• Then you found the important cards 5 minutes faster.