Miscellaneous

Answers

• Member, Beta Tester
    Are you flying in at night? That's when I watch the planes. You mean you're not going to at least the Sears Tower? Even I went up to the top of that. Of course, my mother-in-law at the time went up with me. I wish I could have left her up there. Enjoy the pizza and especially the hot dogs. Personally, I love Greek town. They've got the best food.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Is anyone else playing the new games except me? Except for Emperor Penguin, I'm not that thrilled with any of them. I hope I don't have to resort to start playing 40 Thieves again to get some action going.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    You're right, Richard. I still find myself going back to Tuxedo, my favorite game of all. I do like Emperor Penguin a lot though. So far, I made it to 50 games without a loss but haven't yet gone beyond that. I keep starting over again because I like it a lot. It's changelling but fun.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Markus, I see you're on line at the same time as me but you don't post anymore. What games are you playing now?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Ken, i am very busy with work. I play mostly TI and ordinary FreeCell. Sometimes a little SeaTowers. I try to go on with Pitchfork, Haystack and Tuxedo, but very very slowly.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Are you playing TI in order or just randomly? If sequentially, what # are you up to?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    #1262 is done. You know i am playing in Climb Mode.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Markus, I am glad that you are playing Tuxedo, my favorite game in PGS. I often wonder why it has never caught on much with our regulars.
  • edited December 2014 Member, Beta Tester
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Richard, ever been to Linlithgow? What was your impression?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    He did his impression of Ceaser Romero.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Not James Cagney?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I think of Richard being more of a gay caballaro than a tough guy.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    But I am sure his Cagney impression is not bad. I bet he does a good Lawrence Olivier.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I was thinking of him being a Scottish Doodle Dandy!
  • edited December 2014 Member, Beta Tester