Primrose Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Primrose « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 2:44 pm:   

Why is it that the cards at the bottom of the screen in this game cannot be moved? It makes it impossible to win---
Yvonne White (Ladydeere)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Ladydeere

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 - 10:38 pm:   

Are you watching the redeal? You can redeal as many times as you want. It might look impossible, but it shouldn't be difficult. I won game #1037629377. But when you get close, just don't play and deal instead. The cards land like you want/need. Yvonne
Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 3:38 am:   

There is a re-deal limit, though--I believe it's about 6 times--

Thanks for the winning number--
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 829
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 12:59 pm:   

The cards at the bottom (the tableau) can be moved up the foundations (if they can be built there).

There are 8 redeals. The key is to get as many cards moved up as possible inbetween the redeals. Also, the redeals follow a pattern and once you see that you can make a strategy to play out cards from the piles that are furthest away from being redeal first (when you have a choice).

Primrose is actually an interesting game, I hadn't played it in a long time. It's like Interregnum but better.
Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 1:34 pm:   

Thank you, Mr. Warfield--I thought it was 6 redeals--
Yes, I suppose there is a strategy to this game--it's fascinating, though--I like it a lot--and someone gave me a winning number--
Thanks again--

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration