Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » New games « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dona Deroche (Djd)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Djd

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 5:09 pm:   

I love it when people talk about games I haven't played, Especially the Hard ones, then I'll go and try them out. Archway is one of them, it is addicting. Thanks and everyone have a nice Valentines Day
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 8:15 pm:   

Malmaison is a great new game. Has anybody won this one yet? If so, what game #?
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Pondpaul

Post Number: 220
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 1:26 pm:   

Hi Ken
61 games of Malmaison with a highest score of 140 and got to 3 empty spaces have been played so far so no luck from me
still to win Bedeviled, Long tail and Pumpkin as well although my brother has won the last two
I thought six by 4 was very hard but did win it once
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 4:48 pm:   

Paul, Try #698319937 for Pumpkin. Still trying on Malmaison, my best score is 132. This game reminds me of Eighty Thieves, and we all know how hard that one was. Is E still around?? Maybe she could help us on Malmaison like she did on Eighty Thieves!
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 3:48 am:   

Paul, try #2010887680 for Bedeviled. Good luck, Ken
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 223
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 1:11 pm:   

Hi ken
Thanks for bedeviled worked it out after 3 tries

now for Pumpkin
Paul
Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 4:21 am:   

I like the new games and i make all of them now. Malmasion was the hardest one, but i made it.
The winning game was #410867233. Have some one make one of the old ones, as Picture patience, Boudoir, kings and Aces, could you give the winning game
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 1:37 am:   

Anon, Thanks so much for the winning # for Malmaison. It took me trying that # about 20 times but I finally got it. Sorry I can't help you with the other games but they are notoriously difficult!
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 225
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 1:40 pm:   

Anon
Thanks so much for the winning number for Malmaison took me about 20 goes as well
still in true form I have written the moves out if anybody is still having sleepless nights trying to win it. just ask and give your email address and i will send them.
for some reason no luck with long tail but still only 11 to go now
also the others are not won yet
still having loads of trouble with German Patience though as game 1447477760 seems to be winnable by everybody except me even as i have the moves from Cara

Bye Paul
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 4:35 pm:   

Try #1791325568 for long tail.
anon
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Solitaire Player
Username: Annika

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 9:35 pm:   

I like learning about new games. It took me 4 tries to win Long Tail (1307992192) Then I won the 5th
game, too (494024225). I had thought it was not going to work out at first, but I kept moving things. Long Tail reminds me of Spider Web, which I like to play on Action Sol. Jerri
pondpaul
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 12:33 pm:   

Hello

thanks to both of you for longtail
I definitely used to put too many on the tail
back to the original 10 to go
Paul
Peg Mueller (Tzrnpeg)
Advanced Solitaire Player
Username: Tzrnpeg

Post Number: 79
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 4:15 pm:   

Could someone please give me some hints on Malmaison? I've been playing #410867233 and I can't get above the score of 138. I don't want the moves - at least not yet. Just a few hints would be great!

Peg
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 357
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2005 - 12:10 pm:   

Paul - you can make the tail as long as possible without falling off the screen. But you should try to make suits on the tail too and then move a whole suit back to the tableau so the tail gets shorter at once. It's also possible to deal when there's an empty space in the tableau, and move the tiles between empty columns, if they get covered by an inconvenient tile.
I played 42 games, won them all. Not enough yet for submitting, but until I'll do that, some others probably play 1000 times the same game.
J W (Judy)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Judy

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 9:53 pm:   

It looks as though this thread was finished 2-3 years ago. I have been playing malmaison for at least 2 years about 1910 games now and have never won. Anyway has anyone been able to win it since, I have a feeling there is a flaw in the game. I guess I will just keep playing as i love the game and seem to get so close. My husband thinks Im crazy to keep going. Any more hints, thanks
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 1927
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 3:06 am:   

Perform a search in the "Is It Winnable" section of this forum Judy. Type in "Malmaison" and you will find some winning numbers. There is also at least one winning game which has been uploaded. You can download it into your own PC and use undo and redo to find out how it was won.
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 415
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 6:45 am:   

Hello
I have still only won game 410867233 but I do have the moves written out and I can send them to you if you would like to send me an email to pondpaul@hotmail.com

Paul
Audrey G Schnell (Paxinc)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Paxinc

Post Number: 216
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 5:24 pm:   

I've worked hard at bedeviled #2010987680 but get nowhere. For some reason I can't get the completed 13 card series to jump up to the right hand places. Is there a secret approach to it?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3027
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 6:08 pm:   

Sets headed by black kings will only go on the two rightmost cells (where the green arrows are). Ones headed by red kings will only go on the two cells to the left of those. You have to drag and drop sets into place.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3028
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 6:26 pm:   

This is probably better than an explanation Audrey.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration