Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Onno Hillebregt (Onno_hillebregt)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Onno_hillebregt

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 6:36 am:   

Hello,
For some cardgames I have a shortcut on my desktop for a direct play. But I also play tours with ten cardgames in it. Can I also create a shortcut for this tournament? Now I have to do five steps to begin a tour.
Onno Hillebregt
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 246
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2003 - 5:05 pm:   

There is currently no way to play a tour directly from a shortcut, only individual games.
Mike Bailin (Mikeb)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Mikeb

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 9:14 am:   

I don't think I've tried any quests yet in PGS-9, mainly because I'm still trying to gain familiarity with the new games, and some others that I haven't yet played.

But in previous versions, I had a similar problem to yours with quests. If I went into a quest and even just looked at stats and then exited, I'd usually find that I now had a zero-score quest "completed".
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 260
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 2:08 pm:   

Yes, if you start a quest and exit out, it will count. You can look at the stats of a quest without going into one by clicking on the statistics button under the Apprentice Quest and the other Quest button on the main Quest screen.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration