Automatic lost games Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Automatic lost games « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Winnable?bex7-29-04  1:08 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Onno Hillebregt (Onno_hillebregt)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Onno_hillebregt

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2003 - 11:15 am:   

For the last two months I have problems with the scores in my statistics. I was happy to keep my losses at four games. But suddenly the losses comes over me because the startup of the game, in this case the "Raw Prawn". When I start to play the game, sometimes there is a lost game with a zero by no playing at all!! The game starts, I do play the game, I have won and then the popup statiticsscreen appears,as useall. But there is also a lost game from a few minutes ago before the second game I really played. So I have now four lost games for nothing on my scorelist. Today I have to backup the files in the application folder for the assurance, when the zero appears in the statitics with no reason at all, I can return to the previous situation. But this is not the proper and right way. What's happening with the scores? Today I have suddenly two zero's in my score without really playing the game, so I have restored my backup, pity enough from three weeks ago!! So all the games played afterwards are lost! But I have returned to my 100% score and not the 99,6%!! with the false score.....
???????????
Onno Hillebregt
Frank D'Urso (Frank_durso)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Frank_durso

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2003 - 12:29 pm:   

It seems you could have restarted these games instead of NEW games......you can only hit NEW game after NOT playing teh lost game.....

That's never happened to me, blame yourself : )
New Solitaire Player

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2003 - 1:37 pm:   

Why I must blame it to meself? I have played the game more then 10.000 times and just the last thirty games the "zero'games happens to me for over four times. This is no accicent. More then 10.000 games I have played in exact the same way. I dont' see any difference!! I don't restart the game, I do know exactly the rules. Don't patronise me, please!! Give me a right answer...
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 259
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 2:06 pm:   

I don't know of any problem that would add zero scores to your list. There are ways that a zero score will be added, usually through clicking on the new game button, or starting a new game in some other way. Also if you delete the currently saved game a zero game will be added.
rachel cohen (Rachel)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2003 - 3:12 pm:   

An experienced player wouldn't change his metods suddenly and unknowingly.
Could the statistics be "overwhelmed" by the huge number? That's a thing that changes when more games are played.
New Solitaire Player

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2003 - 2:33 am:   

The zero scores do still happen, in particularly in the tours. The simple games, with always a score of 100% do show now "mistakes" of the zero score.
When I playing a game, for example "Grandfather"
alone without a tour, nothing happens. When I play within a tour, there is sometimes already a zero game added to the stastitics before I really play the game.. The game is go too far.
Maybe I do whining but it's frustrating.
I don't know what to do.
bridget mckimm
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 207.81.84.44
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2005 - 10:19 pm:   

I have been playing freecell continuously and getting 100%. I have now reached 100 games and suddenly a lost game shows up ! I KNOW that i have never lost one and am really disappointed.
I doubt if I will bother trying to continue as it is very discouraging. How could this happen?

(Message approved by admin)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration