American Canister Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » American Canister « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Alex Sutherland nz
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2003 - 10:14 pm:   

I have been playing this game with very little luck and have now reached over 600 times averaging only .o8% the rules rate it as 70%
Has any one done much better i would like to hear
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 106
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2003 - 9:35 am:   

I gave up much sooner. Getting stuck right at the beginning of a game isn't such an interesting challenge.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 397
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2003 - 2:31 pm:   

American Canister is a new game, and like all new games, the winning percentage needs to be considered very much an estimate, based on a very small number of games.

When users have submitted a sufficient number of games played to the stats page for the game, a better idea of what the winning percentage actually is will be available.
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 107
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2003 - 4:27 pm:   

You describe the Canister as "No Freecell" games, and the Firing Squad as Aces Up with a free cell. Both games, with the not yet sufficient statistic for knowing a winning percentage, show that a free cell makes a huge difference in winnability. The one I always win, the other I always lose, so both are beyond the range of the challenge I enjoy for regular playing, after learning the games.
Alex Sutherland nz
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 02, 2003 - 5:11 pm:   

American Canister.
Thank you for you help on this game i was not concerned on the stats side i was checking to see that i may playing wrongly.
I am going to keep playing the game as i like it

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration