PGS and Climb Mode Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » PGS and Climb Mode « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Stephen Rhodes (Stephenr)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Stephenr

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 1:39 pm:   

I first started playing PGS some years ago, but for one reason or another I stopped playing for a while. I came back to it recently and upgraded to the latest release and I'm once more addicted.

However, I also downloaded and tried out the new Goodsol Solitaire 101, and I have to say that I absolutely LOVE "Climb Mode" - I even registered my copy of 101 specifically because of this feature. My question is, are there any plans to incorporate Climb Mode in any future release of PGS?
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1253
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 9:33 am:   

Yes, Climb Mode will someday be in PGS, however it probably won't be soon. We are in the process of completely rewriting our solitaire engine from scratch (which is what Goodsol Solitaire 101 is), and we are currently only at 101 games plus we have many features to add, so it will be awhile.
Stephen Rhodes (Stephenr)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Stephenr

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 2:52 am:   

Thanks for the reply. Sounds good. That's deinitely something to look forwards to. In the meantime I have both PGS and 101, so that's pretty much the best of both worlds! :-)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration