How about a new category for Osmosis ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » How about a new category for Osmosis & relatives? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mike Bailin (Mikeb)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Mikeb

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2003 - 8:34 am:   

This "family" of games is one of my favorites, after the Canfield group. Osmosis itself and Osmotic Cell are pretty obvious from their names, but most of the others take some digging through the rules to find them.

I'd even include Precedence as a distant cousin because of how its foundations have to be started in turn, even though once you've started them you can play to any foundation where the card will "fit". Precedence may be the wrong game -- I'm thinking of the one where foundations start with K,Q,J etc. and you can't start one till the one to its immediate left (one card higher) has been started.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 519
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 3:45 pm:   

I will probably be adding more categories in the future. There probably aren't enough games for an Osmosis category, you need at least a dozen or more games to make a category worthwhile.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration