New Feature: Revert to my default car... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » New Feature: Revert to my default card size « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

John, Wizened Web Wizard Wannabe (Jm34harvey)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Jm34harvey

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 6:53 am:   

I set my card size to medium most of the time.

Sometimes I need to make the card size smaller in order to have access to the bottom of a long stack. If the game finishes before I restore my preferred card size, the next game is dealt with the tiny cards. Rather than using the tiny cards, I would like to have GoodSol revert to the default card size I have chosen.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 395
Posted on Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 4:12 pm:   

>Sometimes I need to make the card size smaller in order to have access to the bottom of a long stack. If the game finishes before I restore my preferred card size, the next game is dealt with the tiny cards. Rather than using the tiny cards, I would like to have GoodSol revert to the default card size I have chosen.

A future version of Pretty Good Solitaire will have a feature (already in the Mac version, as well as Goodsol Solitaire 101 and Most Popular Solitaire) where long columns compress as necessary in order to remain on the playfield. Hopefully, this will eliminate the necessity of explicitly changing card sizes in order to see all of the cards in a long column.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration