Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Save game « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Kathyquade

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 3:51 pm:   

Why when I go to save a game, am I only given the option of "save as"? The "save game" is always grayed out so I can't use it. I have "save game on exit" checked under options. I tried unchecking it, but still I can't use the "save game" option.
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 3644
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 4:17 pm:   

When I want to save a game I get the following....

The software suggests what I can save it as, and the suggestion is highlighted. If I click on the suggested name the highlighting will disappear and I can save it as anything I want.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 5:04 pm:   

Richard, I've never seen that kind of screen before when I go to save game as. Do I have to make a folder for my desktop and then put in PGS? I'm confused.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3646
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 5:12 pm:   

You save a game of Double Sea Towers when you are actually still playing Double Sea Towers..... like so....

Then you will get the window that I illustrated previuosly.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 8:36 pm:   

Richard, when is the "save game" option highlighted? Is it just for certain games. One one of the other discussions, someone said in order not to have the game classified as lost, the game should be saved by the "save game" option, not the "save game as" option. I'm confused and probably not making sense. My objective is that instead of staying on the same game until I win it, I'd like to save the game and come back to it later and play the next game instead.
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Annika

Post Number: 146
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 8:59 pm:   

The easiest way to save a game for future replay is just leave it, and create another player name to play the next game.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3649
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 4:55 am:   

Saving a game the way I suggested just takes three "moves". Any other method is more complicated and takes far more. The more complicated anything is, the more likely it is that less experienced players muck it up. Then Kathy might be complaining about having screwed up her stats. Simple is best every time.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3651
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 5:29 am:   

If you create a new player name you will still have the unfinished game under your previous player name but it is not really saved. When we are playing very complex games, the top players may save the same game several times (using slightly different names each time). That way when you have exhausted all possible variations from one saved position, you can choose the next saved position and try the same from there. In some games it is vital to get a column cleared. When we achieve that we save it as a "base camp". We know that we can open the game at exactly this position as often as we want. We may then discover what we think is an improved position and save it again at that point. It is more than possible for me to have six or eight saved positions during a single game. I can see no merit in "saving" a game by any other method.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3652
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 7:06 am:   

Sorry Kathy, I've just reread your post. It is not possible to leapfrog a game by saving it. As Jeralyn said you could just abandon it and use a new player name, but your stats would start from zero again with your new name. You could play the problem game again and again under another player name and hope that you win it, then write down the moves and replay it under your original name. Alternatively you could save it under your new name and then open it under your original one. It would record as a win and you could then move on with a perfect record. If this does not make sense to you just let me know and I'll see if I can explain it better.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Markus

Post Number: 226
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 10:50 am:   

Richard, in climb mode you cannot open games. You have to replay games or you must play them under your original name (time, of course, is than getting bad). With the hard games you did not have the chance to save and open as you want in climb mode. I just tried it. That would be a great deal from Thomas, if he could put that in in a way, that did not disturb the climb-mode sense.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3655
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 11:05 am:   

Kathy does not have Climb Mode Markus. She is playing P.G.S.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Butler77

Post Number: 1334
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 12:00 pm:   

I will normally do this. Let's say I am playing Sea Towers. "Sea Towers_1.1". Or "Sea Towers_1.2". And on and on. Otherwise it is best to do what Richard said. But as already been noted. Once you start a game in PGS it will show as a loss if you go on to another hand. So save it and try it under your other persona. In Richard's case that is "Frosty The Scotsman" right now.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 229
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 12:12 pm:   

Sorry, Richard, i forgot. She played it only in the trial-version of 101 and liked it.

Did anyone need some ice for his whisky?

Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3656
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 12:44 pm:   

Americans tend to be the ones who take ice in whisky Markus, but thanks for the offer.
"Reducing the temperature of whisky "freezes" the aroma and the smell, and makes your drink taste dull, flat and uneventful".

Parts of Scotland were colder than the South Pole yesterday! It's forecast to get worse tonight.
Regards,
Frostbitten the Snowman.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 230
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 3:04 pm:   

Yes, i remember a dokumentation on tv, where they also told, how to drink Scottish whisky. Here in Estonia they mostly drink Wodka, icecold. I prefer than beeing the driver and can wait for the Bier at home or sometimes also some Cognac.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 232
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 3:14 pm:   

Richard, can you tell me, why some words are not allowed in the threads? For example Bier, baseballl, ...
But there is problem with whisky, cognac, wodka, ...
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1335
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 4:08 pm:   

Yes Richard, why, why, why.
Basically Markus the banned words were coming in a deluge of spam. So Thomas decided to not allow them. And I agree with his choices. There was no idea of censorship involved. We can work around the banned words.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3665
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 10:58 am:   

8aseball is a swearword Markus.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 237
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 11:32 am:   

And i thought it is a game.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Tpa_ken

Post Number: 1280
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 12:16 pm:   

Richard, have you seen this movie?

Red Road
2006NR113 minutes
Far removed from the world, Jackie (Kate Dickie) uses her job as a security surveillance monitor to zoom in on her little corner of Glasgow, Scotland, through cameras placed throughout the city. One day, she sees the familiar face of Clyde (Tony Curran), a man whom she never imagined she would see again -- and who figures prominently into a dark episode in Jackie's past. Director Andrea Arnold's taut thriller captured the 2006 Cannes Jury Prize.

Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1337
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 12:22 pm:   

Golf should be a banned word.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 1:27 pm:   

I appreciate everyone's help on my "save game" issue. But is there anyone who can tell me why under options the "save game" is always grayed out? This isn't for stats reasons, Now, I'm just curious.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3669
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 1:47 pm:   

This is what I get Kathy. How does it differ from yours?
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1281
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 1:55 pm:   

Richard, what's the answer to my above question? I'm just curious. It looks like a good movie.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3670
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 2:27 pm:   

Sorry Ken, My response "post" appears to have vanished. The answer is "No". The only films I see are on terrestial TV. We are in the midst of a house makeover just now so I may get cable put in at some point (whilst we are in an uproar anyway). BTW, "Slumdog Millionaire" is on telly tonight. You asked about it some time ago. I get there eventually.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3671
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 3:07 pm:   

I'm with you now Kathy! The "option" that you've mentioned doesn't appear to be an option. It looks to me like it has been disabled by Goodsol. It was possibly an exploitable option that could have been used for improving a person's stats. That's just an opinion BTW.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 9:31 pm:   

Thanks Richard. That makes sense.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 9:39 pm:   

By the way, I just found a new game I like a lot. Does anyone play Three Pirates? I've won 15 and lost 24, but it's addictive, although mostly luck with some skill involved. Though for the life of me, I still don't understand how the top scorer of the game has won over 4,000 games and lost none. I'll never understand that.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 240
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 1:34 am:   

One possibility is to play one and the same winnable game 4000 times. It's a mad way, but it would work and i would never understand, why the person did this.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3674
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 2:06 am:   

To put it bluntly Kathy, some people cheat! There are ways in which you can achieve "perfection" in the stats. Please don't ask what they are. The more honest you are, the less likely we'll see your name at the tops of all the tables, EXCEPT in Climb Mode.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1282
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 8:34 am:   

Richard, how did you like "Slumdog Millionaire"?
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1342
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 1:08 pm:   

Gosh Ken. Had you asked me too. I thought it was pretty good. We should start a new thread. "Movie Reviews".
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1283
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 1:11 pm:   

Richard needs to invest in a DVD player, Mike, so he won't be 18 mos behind everybody else!
(Since he never responded to my question, he must have fallen asleep playing PGS once again!)
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 147
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 1:15 pm:   

Star Trek was wonderful!
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Pondpaul

Post Number: 567
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 1:31 pm:   

I do not normally go to the pictures but my Brother and his wife surprised me last week and we went to see Avatar. What a wonderful film

Paul
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3679
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 1:34 pm:   

I have been helping the joiner the entire day, that and clearing a chunk of our garden of snow so that I could put down loads of bird food.
Slumdog wasn't on as I'd thought. It won't be screened until wednesday. I have an excellent DVD player (which also plays video5), but it is never on from one month to the next.

Star Trek WAS wonderful, and it still is.

If you discuss new, newish, or moderately old films in your "Movie Reviews" Mike, I won't have seen them or possibly even have heard of them. You guys will be able to get a word in!
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1284
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 2:13 pm:   

I agree with you, Jeri, I loved Star Trek, matched only by Avatar this year!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3680
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 3:11 pm:   

Ken,I thought I might buy the DVD to see why you rate it so highly.... then I got this! Me? Confused? Well.......
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blu-ray-DVD/s?ie=UTF8&fiel d-artist=Avatar&rh=n%3A283926%2Cp_32%3AAvatar&page =1
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1319
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 10:13 pm:   

Markus, I had to ban a bunch of words because we were getting hit with a few hundred messages an hour of spam at one time. Although now I have new techniques to fight the spam and only one or two messages get through a year. I should probably go back and un-ban some words, I don't really need that technique anymore.

Speaking of the cold, here in Springfield IL after 10 days of the year, we have been below zero in 6 of them, and the highest temp of the year so far is 21 degrees. Of course this is all F not C, in C we've been well below zero all year so far. This is rather unusual, usually we at least get breaks above freezing now and then.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1286
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 6:31 am:   

Richard, the movie is still the highest grossing movie worldwide at the theatres. They're not going to release it on DVD until they've milked it dry at the theatre, so it's going to be MONTHS until they put it on DVD. When (or if ) the weather clears, take Liz to the theater and BUY a t!cket!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3685
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 8:55 am:   

My sympathies with your weather Thomas, but at least it should be good news for PGS. Lots of bored people shut indoors should equate to a few more customers. We've reached the dizzy heights of + 2°C today and there is a thaw in progress. The bad news is that snow is forecast for tonight.
Let me see if I've got this right Ken, you want us to drive 17 miles into Aberdeen to watch a movie! If you can find me a pub that's screening it I will most definitely see if I can steal a tickit.
Don Wood (Dwood)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Dwood

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 10:27 am:   

As a player with many perfect games in Rainbow Fan, Perseverance, Quadruple Yukon and Klondike, I'm disturbed by implications that my scores are somehow bogus. That is why there is a restart button and a camera shot button. You keep playing it until you win. Sometimes it is in the early stages of the game that You will win in the end sometimes you must use the return button and try another combination of moves. I'm retired so I spend a lot of time playing PGS. I don't do Climb mode.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1345
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 10:51 am:   

I am sure nothing personal was meant by the comments Don. We all know there are many legitimate scores in PGS. You can tell which scores are fabricated. Most of us don't care a bit about them. So keep playing and join in some more of our sometimes rather odd discussions.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3686
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 10:53 am:   

Hi Don, There are obviously many honest players amongst our number, so it follows that there have been many honest stats posted. No-one has ever said that they are all suspect. In many games where there is a smallish number of cards in the tableau it is highly likely that a patient person could maintain a perfect score by studying the deal before deciding to play or to pass. I've stated as much more than once. Most of us rely heavily on the undo, redo and restart buttons. If I think a game is winnable I may play it for hours before either it cracks or I do. The more patient and the more skillful you are the more likely you will be to be near the top of the pile. Games classed as "All luck" or "Mostly luck" are the ones where perfect stats are least credible.
The subject of cheats and cheating comes up repeatedly as fresh players join the forum, so it is obvious that a goodly percentage of us have or have had issues with the stats. No-one is having a pop at you Don.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1346
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 11:26 am:   

I will give you credit Don. You have played the hell out of several games. Just one hand of Quadruple Yukon would drive me nuttier than I already am. Well done. Try your hand at Interchange. (that's a joke btw)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3687
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 11:32 am:   

Me again Don. With the exception of Klondike, all of the games you mentioned are classed as "Easy" or "Very easy". It wouldn't surprise me if someone won 1000 plus in a row.
Klondike is classed as "Medium (80%). Skill/Luck balanced".(Twenty one cards are dealt face down). You have posted 59 wins with no losses. I have no problem with that. The table topper has won over 300,000 without recording a single loss. Are you not a tiny bit sceptical about that claim?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3688
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 12:55 pm:   

These are Klondike stats from 101 in Climb Mode. Without picking and choosing which hands to play it is still possible to get high percentages.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1320
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 3:41 pm:   

Hi Don,
Yes, there are a lot of comments on the forum here that a lot of statistics are not correct, but in fact the overwhelming majority of the stats postings are valid. Even some that many people don't think are valid are probably valid. I do have to delete some bad submissions from time to time, but for the most part there isn't that much cheating going on.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1287
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 4:39 pm:   

No offense, Richard, but I bet even Mike takes his wife to the movies ONCE in a while! Am I right, Mike?
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1347
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 4:58 pm:   

Nope. I don't go to the movies. I wait till they come on cable. I don't like sitting in a theater anymore. I ususally end up looking at how the drapes were hung and if the screen is still in good shape and if they installed it correctly. In fact the only movie I really want to see is the almost new Star Trek. I have it on video. Just have to sit and watch.
Just for fun some of you who have not already done so try Klondike #1 and #2. Hope you do better that I.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3689
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 5:21 pm:   

Ken, you BET that the following guy takes his wife to the movies once in a while........

Well I placed a telepathic bet with you that his answer would be no (based on the above evidence).

I'm wholeheartedly with Scrooge on this one.I'm not keen on cinemas either. A long drive to get there, a problem getting parked followed by a long drive back home. Then there is poor acoustics and a volume outwith my control. Add the possibility/liklihood of rain getting from the car to the cinema and sitting there sopping wet and you have all the ingredients for an arguement. It doesn't bother me if I have to wait a few months for a film to appear on the box.
Lets' hear it for the miserable old gits! Yeah!!!!!!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3690
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 5:24 pm:   

I forgot about this. Great minds Mike.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1348
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 5:39 pm:   

What a handsome fellow. My neighbors gave me the shirt. It is certainly possible in many games to see that the chance of winning a certain deal is slim or impossible. We have no problem in moving away from those. But there are also many games where you really do have to play them to find out if they are winnable or not. The object is to solve them. So undo and start over are acceptable. Playing them first under a different persona is debatable. I have no problem with it. If one want's to take the time fine. It's just a game. So have fun. There are several other Klondikes that are unsolvable. Hope you keep missing them all who play it.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1288
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 5:52 pm:   

I didn't win either one but at least I got 28 on #1. (Must be all that movie going that has sharpened my mental acuity!)
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1289
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 5:54 pm:   

BTW, speaking of the cinema, my Dad LOVES going to the movies: 2 sometimes 3 times a WEEK! They're supposed to be here tomorrow so if you don't hear from me in a while, I'm probably off to the cinema!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3691
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 6:00 pm:   

Your neighbour has great taste in shirts. It's nice to be appreciated, but it's also nice to know that they think that you are not above laughing at yourself.

Playing games under another player name is a grey area as far as I'm concerned. If your stats show you have won 1000 games with no losses it sends out the message that you are a very exceptional or super-human player. It is possible that you have lost more games than you have won but elected to post only the perfect stats. Why?????? All you have achieved in my opinion is to rubbish the stats of those beneath you who have posted the whole lot, warts and all.
I keep getting drawn into discussions about "cheating" despite the fact that I don't really give a rap. The fact that it keeps raising it's ugly head confirms that there is a problem as far as others are concerned. In my book if you want to cheat, go right ahead. You are fooling yourself more than you are fooling those you are trying to impress.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3692
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 6:06 pm:   

Your posts overlapped mine Ken. I will frequently replay a game because I've spotted an alternative move on the first run through. If I still lose the game I don't bother going back and replaying it to get the score I had previously.
Good luck on the parental dimension Ken. I know we joke about it but it's no laughing matter.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3693
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 6:10 pm:   

People who live in glass houses shouldn't rattle Richard's cage. (Check the date).
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 148
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2010 - 10:48 pm:   

Winning 1000 games with no losses just may mean that the game is always winnable, and the player likes to play it. I like Action Sol, because cheating is not possible with the timed rounds. When I play a given PGS game, I want to see how many I can win in a row, and am not interested in percentages. I do not have Climb Mode, but one can select game #1, and go up the line in the same manner. I like the "different" games best, such as Zeus and How They Run.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3694
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 3:43 am:   

Hi Jerri, I agree about winning 1000 games in a row and said exactly that a few posts above this one. The simpler the game the more likely this becomes. Ths issue is (and always has been) with games that are far more difficult. Winning TWO consecutive games of some of them is highly unusual, so anyone who professes to have won hundreds in a row would be the subject of contempt. I couldn't care less these days, but I DO see why people get upset about it.
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Pondpaul

Post Number: 569
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 4:19 am:   

Oh no I have three games with a 100% record with over 1000 played

The only one with the percentage too high is senior wrangler as i won most of these before the rule of the game was changed about 6 years ago.

This is my list of the top played games
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3695
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 4:22 am:   

You appear to have missed the point Paul. 1000 consecutive wins is LIKELY in some of the easier games. With Simplex for example I would have no issue with 5000.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 417
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 11:47 am:   

>With the exception of Klondike, all of the games you mentioned are classed as "Easy" or "Very easy".

[A little behind the times, but...] To clarify the post to which you are responding, I think that the phrase, "Quadruple Yukon and Klondike", meant Quadruple Klondike, which is also classified as 'Very Easy' (and for which Don legitimately has thousands of games played without a loss).

And to get back to the original topic :-), the 'Save' option is also disabled in my copy of PGS. You will have to get an answer from Thomas about why, but I assume that it is because there is no innate filename, so 'Save' and 'Save As...' do the same thing. Of course, this means that the 'F6' shortcut does not work (anymore?), so that may be a minor issue.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1351
Posted on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 12:44 pm:   

Thanks for the clarification Gregg. I didn't think about the Quadruple being meant for both games. I need to use what little brain have more efficiently.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3712
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 - 5:12 am:   

When we look at the stats for all of the easier games and see someone has won thousands of deals without a single loser, in most instances I don't think that the majority of us dispute that they have won them. The bone of contention is with stats for more difficult games, particularly those that require a good degree of luck. The players may indeed have won a considerable number of games, but not consecutively as they would have us believe. In a court of law the oath is "I swear to tell the truth,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth". This is clearly not the case with many of the stats. All we are getting is a censored version of the truth. What annoys many of us is that these people appear to think that we are stupid enough to swallow it. This is my FINAL statement about cheats and cheating. The next time the issue is raised, as it most definitely will be, I will post a link back to this one. As far as I'm concerned the issue is closed.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration