New Feature Request Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » New Feature Request « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Carl Miller
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 - 12:34 am:   

I'd like to be able to set options where games were played sequentially from game one or the game number generated after a game finished was one higher then the last.
This last option would allow players that have been doing it manually could upgrade and this feature would start automatically.
An extension of this is that an option setting would be available that would see the next game would automatically start as each game ends.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 561
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2003 - 1:12 pm:   

You can play game sequentially now. When you win a game, from the game winning screen go to the area with the game number in the box and click on the up arrow button to increase the game number by one. Then click on the play button. This will play the next higher number game.

If you don't win, you can play the next higher number game by using the select game function, or, even easier, just choose "Next" from the Game menu and that will play the next higher numbered game.
Bob Potts
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2004 - 5:22 pm:   

Thomas Warfield wrote "You can play game sequentially now."

Yes you can. But regrettfully, there are several of us who are forgetful and go from 234-235-236-34345-34346-34347-54545-etc. You need to make the game idiot proof Thomas!!!! You know, for us idiots!!!

Bob
Diana Wu (Diana)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Diana

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 2:31 pm:   

Would you consider enabling the "enter" button to deal the cards? Like you have in PGMJ. When I play PGMJ I like this feature.

Thanks!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration