Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Big Apple « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Frances Cammisa (Yankeegal)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Yankeegal

Post Number: 45
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 9:16 am:   

Why do the rules for"Big Apple" state that groups of cards can be moved if they are in sequence regardless of suit but when I attempt to do this it doesn't work? Is there a flaw in the game that we missed when we tested it?
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 143
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 3:36 pm:   

Frances,
I posted a message about this in the Beta. In my present version (I didn't DL the very latest one) the help says that you can move the cards only in suit. So Tom changed the rules to fit the bug, in my opinion. I'm playing the 10.0.0
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 726
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2004 - 6:30 pm:   

You can only move groups that are in suit in Big Apple. If the rules in the help file don't say this, it will be corrected in the next version.

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 6:47 am:   

OK--so then the cards can be moved only in suit and the rules don't apply for that--OK--thanks, Rachel, I will try playing it that way---

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 6:48 am:   

The rules I have state that the cards may be moved in sequance regardless of suit--that's OK--thanks for the help and I will play it "in suit" from now on.
ksjohnson13
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 6:58 am:   

I like your site, but am tired of recieving e's every few minutes. I want to visit your site, I do not want you visiting me. Undates on new games or delevopments is more than enough. a news letter once every month or so.....thanks. HELP.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 727
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 9:19 am:   

KsJohnson,

I really don't understand your previous post. What do you mean, "receiving e's every few minutes"? Our newsletter only goes out once every few weeks.

If you are receiving email notices of new postings in this forum, that means that you requested them when you created a forum ID. All you have to do is click on Edit Profile in the upper right corner of this page and edit your profile to no longer receive email notifications of new postings. The only way these are sent in the first place is if you requested them when you created a forum ID.
Anonymous
Posted on Monday, March 07, 2005 - 6:24 pm:   

how to have 123solitaire 2004 with a Mac

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration