Multiple high score entries again, pl... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good MahJongg Questions » Multiple high score entries again, please.. « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

forgot it
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 72.161.211.114
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 3:01 pm:   

I cleared my stats after 200 games of ma jongg montana with many losses. Started a new string (I thought) now that I know the tricks but the 10 I've played don't show on high scores? The new name I used is now on the old high score. Whassup Doc? where am I going wrong?

Chas

(Message approved by admin)
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 455
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 12:31 pm:   

Maybe you need a score of at least 50 games, those you cleared are gone.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 232
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 12:26 am:   

Chas,

>I cleared my stats after 200 games of ma jongg montana with many losses. Started a new string (I thought) now that I know the tricks but the 10 I've played don't show on high scores? The new name I used is now on the old high score. Whassup Doc? where am I going wrong?

You are not doing anything wrong. Your name and location info is stored separately from your statistics on each game. When you submitted your new stats, the name and location were updated, but the script that processes this determined that 200 wins is better than only 10, so it left you in the "preferred" #1 position.

Your statistics for MahJongg Montana should normally update once you have 200 wins or more (and fewer losses :-)).

I hope that clarifies what is happening there.
Chas. Thurman
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 72.161.211.114
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 2:04 pm:   

Rachel the old score I cleared is still on the high scores list: Chas from Gainesville. The new string I started doesn't register.

Oh well, I'll run my new string up to 50 or so and see if it registers then. Thanks for the reply..

Chas. (forgot my username and password)

(Message approved by admin)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration