Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Find a Solitaire Game » Solitaire game name? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brent Sattazahn
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 206.192.21.254
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 8:54 pm:   

I am looking for the name of one of my favorite solitaire. I do not know it name.

It starts by dealing 4 pile of cards down the side 3 cards face down and 1 face up.

You then turn up the first card and that is the start card so for example if you turn over the 6 of club sthat is the start card. you then can etheir turn over 3 card from the draw pile or the 4 pile on the side. at this time you can only play a club or a 6. until you turn over another 6 you can only play a club. once you have another 6 they can play that suit but only if you have the previous suit. then you continue to play your card as long as you follow the suit order. now if you empty a pile on the side you can take one of the card from the another and fill the hole and then turn over another card from that pile you took away from

I will give you an example

You turn over 6 of clubs. at this point you can only play a club. then you turn over you over the 6 of heart. now you can only play clubs and hearts and can only play the heart if you have the clubs. then the that continues until you win or can make any more move

I learned this game from my dad who learned it from his mom. I have ask them both and they don't know the name

so could you please let me know if there is name for game or not

(Message approved by admin)
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1009
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 1:26 pm:   

This is the game Osmosis in Pretty Good Solitaire at http://www.goodsol.com

Also see the game Peek.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration