Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » SIAF People's Choice Awards « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 730
Posted on Thursday, May 17, 2007 - 3:45 am:   

The following post appeared recently in the Pretty Good Majhongg section. Just in case you never look at their posts, I'm taking the liberty of duplicating it here.
Anyone with an email address can vote. It's extremely simple and will take you about a minute or so to complete.
Far be it from me to influence anyone, but I whacked Pretty Good Mahjongg into the first box, and Pretty Good Solitaire into the second one. I left the rest of them blank. By some remarkable coincidence my partner Liz did exactly the same.

"Last week, we got the good news that Pretty Good MahJongg has been nominated for an SIA industry award in the 'Best Non-Action Game' category".

"Now, you can help Pretty Good MahJongg earn an SIAF People's Choice Award. All you need to do is register at http://www.siavoting.com/pcregister.php, click on the link that is mailed to you, and then enter up to 7 (seven) of your favorite programs. We sincerely hope that Pretty Good MahJongg will be one of them... first even!"

"Hurry! Voting ends on May 31st".

"Of course, you are welcome to vote for any other software you like, such as Pretty Good Solitaire, Action Solitaire, Most Popular Solitaire, FreeCell Wizard, Spider Wizard, Solitaire Wizard... "

COME ON GUYS. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration