Super Challenge Freecell 1996279423 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » Super Challenge Freecell 1996279423 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
A "SCF" for Richard: 27246381Richard Mechen 10 12-17-07  11:05 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Donna Bell (Dkaybell)
Solitaire Player
Username: Dkaybell

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 10:55 am:   

Hello fellow "beverage" drinkers! Short of having one, does anyone have any idea how to get the 9SPADES out from under? I have gotten this one down to the end with one ACE covered, STUCK! I have restarted dozens of times.... Now I am off to the fridge....
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 1275
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 12:55 pm:   

You're getting me addicted. here is a solution to your problem. wasn't it B.G. who had a little problem?
You should have beers to celebrate. Not my fault the singular is not allowed in the forum.
text/plainGood health.
Super Challenge FreeCell_1996279423_Cheers.pgs (1.8 k)
Donna Bell (Dkaybell)
Solitaire Player
Username: Dkaybell

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 7:42 pm:   

Is there a place to access your uploaded games? I feel bad for pestering you each time I run into a blockade? Ofcourse, I can just continue to get a "beverage" and email you for the jovial concersaion. I have a feeling you and I would have a hoot over a drink!
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Tpa_ken

Post Number: 388
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 11:17 pm:   

Donna, Don't get Richard started about his drinking exploits in his younger days, he'll BORE you to tears!!!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1277
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 4:35 am:   

Who rattled your cage Kenny boy? Anyway I'm still young at heart. I've never been a big drinker. I only used to drink on days which had a Y in them. Y not? I always limited my intake to three. That aint a lot, is it? A lousy three gallons! Now go away Ken whilst Donna and I have an adult conversation.
Hi Donna, I've always been suspicious of people who don't partake of the amber nectar. When I get a few over my thrapple I tend to become somewhat outrageous in the right company. People still talk about the night I joined in with some new words to a song that was being sung by a commedienne on TV.
"She had a hole in her pocket, a hole in her shoe,a hole in her X that the X drops through".
Perhaps the bar of the local bowling club was not the idea situation for this spontaneous humour.
Don't worry about posting numbers that are giving you problems. The more the merrier. I love them, even if I don't manage to solve them. In fact when the forum is quiet, I sometimes look back through old posts and try and solve the ones that are still unwon.
B.G. is a bit of a standing joke eh?
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 389
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 8:04 am:   

Richard, is it good to have me back? BTW, what does B.G. stand for? Be er Gut? I'm with you there, mate!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1278
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 9:18 am:   

"Richard, is it good to have me back? "

What can I say Ken? You could have the plain and simple (and boring) truth summed up in a three letter word, or one of my customary responses. Just as well the affirmative is not a four letter word or we could be in big trouble right from the start.
I could liken you to the hair on your head. You take it for granted that it will always be there. You don't realise how important it is until it starts to disappear. B.G. Becomes greyer,B.G. Begins Going, until B.G. Barnet Gone. Equals Baldie Guy.
I'm going to do you a BIG favour. I'm going to divulge my exclusive test to tell you if you're getting old.
As you know, I am the yardstick for normal, so what applies to me should apply to you. I'd bet that since your late teens you have looked at attractive young women and thought to yourself "I'd love to share breakfast with you". (That's the cleaned up version).
Well my friend, you will know that you're officially old when you start adding ".... or your mother" to the previous thought.

The B.G. I was on about is a certain gentleman from Microsoft. I hope he's got a sense of humour.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 390
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 10:51 am:   

I told my parents (who are here after our 2400km trek, or 1500mi for the metrically challenged amongst us) about your Osama Bin Laden comment. They said that you were a real wit. My reply, "Well, you're half right!"
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1279
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 11:33 am:   

A Scottish saying for your collection:- "It's a wise man who knows he's daft".

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration