Vertical #5
Vertical #10

Markus
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 3456
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 11:13 am:   

At least one of them is winnable Markus. Will work on the rest.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Markus

Post Number: 146
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 11:20 am:   

I know. Which one?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3457
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 11:40 am:   

If you know then you will know which one. I'll give you a clue....it is the easiest one. Ha!
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 147
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 11:50 am:   

Got just STH #112.

And the others?

I knew it, because Gregg did one of the Verticals, which i did not get. But which Vertical Gregg got, i don't know. It seems to be #10, but i am not sure.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3458
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 12:22 pm:   

STH 112 was the one I got. I found it easy. I've not had much time to work on the others yet.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3459
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 12:32 pm:   

I have just won one of the three Verticals too.
After someone has posted his/her scores it makes it easier for the next person trying to beat them. You KNOW that they have won some games that are causing you problems so you do not give up on them. If you were playing "blind" then you would probably accept defeat with some games that are winnable. The stats favour the chasing pack.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 148
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 2:03 pm:   

Which one did you get? Is it #10 or one of the earlier ones?

Today STH seems very easy. I don't know, why i can't do it some days ago.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 149
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 2:22 pm:   

It must be #4 or #10. I don't see in #5 any chance to win. When you got #5, than you see much more than me. With the other two, i can come close, but so long cannot do it. Will try again the next days.

Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3460
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 2:28 pm:   

It is NOT #5. It is impossible.
Now you have only two to play with. Can't wait to see what time you are going to post.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3461
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 3:59 pm:   

What is your best score with ST#937?
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 150
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 2:20 am:   

I think, it was 6 or something like that, not much more. It is always one cell less.

Believe or don't believe it, but i am sometimes working with screenshots of the starting position. So i try to get some idea or the solution for a harder one. And i use them, when i am on a trip. Sometimes i got it and played it then of course faster than i normally would have done. I sometimes have even used real cards, but very seldom. And what i am missing then, is the undo button.
At present i have some screenshotprints from #4 and #10 on my bedside.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 151
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 2:30 am:   

My yesterday before bedtime screenshot idea worked on number #4. So i have to think about clearing statistics and replaying all 10 games or just to go on.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3462
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 5:21 am:   

I can do better than 6 with ST#937 Markus.

Some of us have already decided that the stats are a waste of time. We have some ego-maniacs at the top of several tables. They have massive scores, but extremely low percentages. Others have exceptionally low times because they don't even TRY to win the games. They are desperate to be top no matter what.
We are now in the position where newer players examine the tables and then set out to beat those at the top. They have the advantage of knowing that some games are winnable.
What we are likely to see from now on is people playing each game and writing down the moves before they re-play them in Climb Mode. What they fail to realise is that someone else is likely to do exactly the same thing to them. The average winning times are likely to plummet. We are seeing examples of this already.
The whole thing started out as a good idea but has now descended into a farce. It has just become a pointless ego-trip in my opinion.
application/octet-stream
ST937.goodsol (1.0 k)

application/octet-stream
STH112.goodsol (2.4 k)

application/octet-stream
vertical 4.goodsol (0.4 k)

application/octet-stream
vertical10.goodsol (0.3 k)
(Vertical #10 is the best I can do so far. It may be winnable). I no longer see any point in NOT posting solutions for games.

When 101 was being introduced Gregg suggested that they might erase the stats and restart them periodically. Perhaps it is approaching the point that this should be done. I am not the only one who thinks the FUN has gone out of 101.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 152
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 6:02 am:   

You know, i will not look your solutions till i am so desperate and really did not get it.

Every time i read something about the time, cheating ... i am thinking about, what do i do, why i am playing this mode, is time important or not and so on and so on ...
As more games i play, as more is clear, what it is the interesting thing for me:
You are right, i am looking at the stats. But it is not important, that i must be the best, it is not important, that another one is faster, no, but i want to know, if i can do as good as the champions of this game. So, i am looking for Greggs, Mikes, Trishas and of course your stats, Richard. And when i see, that Gregg did 9 out of 11, so i want to do the same. Times not important.

I hope, i could a little explain it. And i hope you will also in the future show me, that when i cannot do it, you can do and that is another motivation for me to try it, and try it, and when he did not die, he still will try it, ...
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3463
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 6:32 am:   

I understand Markus, but because someone KNOWS that a particular game is winnable (or indeed unwinnable) he/she already has an advantage over those who who are ahead of them in the stats.If players know that a particular game is unwinnable they do not have to spend as much as two seconds on it before moving on to the next one.
In 101 it is not really possible to cheat, but it is possible to gain a big advantage over those in front of you. I proved this to myself in Acquaintance. I replayed a considerable number of them until I reached the total you had posted (about a week ago). My average time was a few seconds better than yours. I will not post them because I know I had an advantage. Someone else may not be so fair to you. I still think it would be fun to scrap the stats completely now and again and to restart them again at game #10000 or so. This would be practically impossible for Thomas and Gregg to achieve, but it would constantly keep everything fresh.
What do you think of that suggestion Markus (and/or everyone else).
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Pondpaul

Post Number: 521
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 6:52 am:   

I tend to agree especially with the high game figures
I work out that PGS has been going about 10 years so this equals 3,650 days approx
so to play a game 400,000 times you need to play it every 5 minutes day and night for the whole ten years and some statistics are above 400,000
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 153
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 8:04 am:   

Sometimes i thought, that they must have an computerprogramm, which plays the game so often. It is also interesting, that some have 100 % in a game, which is hard or very hard and have played it over 1000 times or did they just play the same winnable games again and again just to be on top?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3464
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 12:53 pm:   

Hi Paul, Yours is a glaring example of how phoney SOME of the PGS stats are. We know that these people have just fired in a saved game over and over and over again and recorded a win in 1 or 2 seconds. PGS reached the stage that anyone desperate to get their names at the top of a table had no option except to cheat. My argument today is that 101 is heading in that direction already. All you need to do is look at how quickly average scores are plummeting. When new customers buy 101 there is bound to be a percentage who want to be the "best". Slaughtering the average score is an obvious direction to take. Winning games before replaying them in climb modeand writing down the moves is how this is most likely to be achieved. I feel very sorry for Thomas and Gregg. They have done their level best to market a product that eliminated the flagrant cheating that was spoiling PGS. How they could tackle any determined efforts to rise to the top in 101 climb-mode is beyond me.Whatever they do or could do, you can bet your last dime that someone will work out some way to beat it. Scrapping the stats completely appears to be the only certain method.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 154
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 12:58 pm:   

Hi Richard, before i had been in a hurry and i did not see your post but only Pauls one.
Why not. And by the way, you can post your stats in Acquaintance. Time is almost just a battle for me against the game (how fast i can beat it) and less being the fastest. Especially in Acquaintance, where practice helps a lot, to find the solution quickly. There it is mostly the problem, that it is to easy and i am just playing the next and the next to wait for a really hard one. I know, it is a little be sick, just playing the same game over and over again, just waiting for a number, where the game wins, but i hope, finding more and more interesting games this will end.

P.s.: I have still about 65 games to win, but i am working on it. When i find a interesting game, so i play a few more and the others have to wait.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 155
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 1:18 pm:   

Got just 8 on ST #937 and do you know, what has been the problem. I played it the hole time as STH, with only Kings are allowed. I hope, my mind is not going mad with that game. Have anyone such experiences? ;-[
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3465
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 1:24 pm:   

Hi Markus, I have never been very interested in posting stats. I just did so in the early days of 101 so people would see that some games are not as difficult as it says in the rules. I'll not post any more. I look forward to you finding difficult games for me to try. Maybe I'm just lazy. Fast times do not interest me either. I could improve mine by turning on the auto-play, but I just do it manually which is much slower. I don't even wear a wristwatch. Maybe it's an age thing. I'll ask/goad Mike.
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 522
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 1:56 pm:   

Thanks Richard

I see my earliest stat is dated May 3rd 2000
so this was 3487 days ago and my stats show I have played 38247 games so I am only averaging 11 games a day and I certainly play most days
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 156
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 2:03 pm:   

Ok Richard, i will try to support your lazy mind with finding difficult games for you. When my mind will go mad this way, than i hope, you will at least visit me in the lunatic asylum. ;-)
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 523
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 2:07 pm:   

The only way I can see a way round this is that when the stats get uploaded perhaps the last 20 of each game stats are uploaded as well and an automatic check is made to see if these games have the same number then if they are then the stats are not added.
I do not know if this is feasible.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3466
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 4:22 pm:   

The plan is to phase out the old PGS completely as more and more of its games are available in the newer collection. I honestly think we expect too much for what we pay for either PGS or 101. Those of us who have issues with the stats should just opt out of posting them. After all, we have records in our own PC's that tell us how well or how badly we are doing against others. We can even lie to ourselves if we are so inclined. I've erased my stats dozens and dozens of times. I have absolutely no idea how many games I've played. Let's just say it's a lot.
The only thing you have to do to keep me happy is to post as many difficult games as you can dig up, I've no stats to ruin by trying them all.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1305
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 4:45 pm:   

Some comments:

First, the vast majority of the posted scores are legitimate. There are some bad scores, but these are usually easy to see and I occasionally go through and delete them. The overwhelming majority of the players posting scores are honest and the scores are correct.

Second, only about 1-2% of registered users post scores at all (only registered users can post scores). This is a rather a bigger problem - most people simply aren't posting. They either don't know how or aren't interested (not every feature interests every user). The people who are posting scores, therefore, are unusual players.

Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Butler77

Post Number: 1273
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 6:55 pm:   

I admit it. I am unusual.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Tpa_ken

Post Number: 1221
Posted on Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 11:39 pm:   

Truer words were never spoken!
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 4:23 am:   

I am a Bavarian. That says all.
And Richard came from Scotland, so every single click is too much. ;-) So i wonder, why he did not use the AutoPlay?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3467
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 4:49 am:   

Like me,I suspect that Paul hasn't looked at the PGS tables for a while and has a historical opinion of them being dominated by false scores. That may be the perception of many more of us. I've just run through some of the ones that used to make me laugh the loudest. Yes! The majority have been cleaned up. Excellent! One glaring LIAR is the guy at the top of the Forwards & Backwards table. Those stats were only posted to annoy the person who had been at the top of that table previously. He has already been removed, as should the current leader.
If just 2% of registered users submit stats then there must be one reason that eclipses the rest.
It may be that new players look at the tables and see that other people are way out in front and that they have no chance of ever catching up. Deleting the oldest stats could be a solution. If those people resubmit then that's fine. It means they are still active and interested in PGS.
It may be the "Registered User" tag itself that causes the problem. I am a lot more careful these days, but I NEVER kept registration keys for any software. From personal experience when I first tried to make a post in this forum, I believed that the registration key which I'd lost was the means of access. It was about a year later that I sussed out that I was wrong. Other users may be similarly confused about posting stats. That could also explain why so few people use the forum. Just a theory. Don't shoot the messenger.

Mike? Unusual? Surely not!............. Now Ken, that's a different matter.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 158
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 4:58 am:   

By the way: Do anyone know, how much users use the forum.
For example i played PGS Mac-Ed about a year and this year i found with help from Thomas the forum, because of a winnable unwinnable (for me) game.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1222
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 6:08 am:   

Shirley Knot? Wasn't that your last girlfriend before Liz, Richard?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3468
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 8:14 am:   

Markus, I can count on one hand how many people use the forum regularly. It would take two hands to cover practically everybody else. If I included Thomas and Gregg I would have to take one sock off. (BTW, I'm just back from the pub).

Ken's last girlfriend was Annette Curtain. She was a Special Constable and stayed at Lesbie Avenue.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3469
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 8:54 am:   

Was Annette Curtain a blind-date Ken?
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1223
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 5:43 pm:   

I'll say it so Mike doesn't have to. She'd have to be blind to agree to go out with me!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3470
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 6:07 pm:   

It was Mike who told her to pull herself together.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 159
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 1:24 pm:   

I don't want disturb your conversation, but maybe you try meanwhile those three games:

Vertical #14 (42)
ST #1031 (3 or more, i don't remember)
STH #115 (2 or more, i don't remember)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3478
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 2:06 pm:   

Everyone is welcome to add to our conversation Markus. Thanks you the new games. Will let you know a.s.a.p.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3479
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 2:16 pm:   

STH#115....8 so far.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3480
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 2:55 pm:   

ST#1031 is winnable.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3481
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 3:01 pm:   

Vertical #14 is winnable.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3482
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 3:32 pm:   

STH #115......I can't get past 10. Always hit the same problem.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3483
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 4:01 pm:   

STH #115 has now reached 34! Don't think any more is possible.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3484
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 - 5:01 pm:   

STH #115 is winnable too. Three out of three Markus.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 162
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 1:12 am:   

I thought, that 2 out of 3 are winnable (Vertical and ST), but 3 out of 3. I bow deeply.
(Did you really tried 1 hour from score 34 to winnable?)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3486
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 5:43 am:   

I don't really know. I may have gone back to it. I don't buy a bar of chocolate and eat it as quickly as possible. I like to take my time. It was a difficult game as you will probably find out. I hope you have as much fun with it as I did.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1226
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 6:35 am:   

What willpower! Chocolate doesn't last very long around my house (that's why I don't buy it very often).
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3487
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 6:52 am:   

Ah! THAT'S where you are slipping up Ken. If I left chocolate around the house it wouldn't last very long either. May I reccomend that you keep the next bar INDOORS?

BTW, what's a pedant again?
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Blackie9

Post Number: 412
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 8:39 am:   

headed to St Pete for thanksgiving Ken. Ill wave as I go by.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3488
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 9:18 am:   

St. Petersburg Ken? What are you giving thanks for? The fall of communism?
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Blackie9

Post Number: 413
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 11:17 am:   

more like the sister city of Tampa....but sure that works too..bet its cold there if I want snow.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 163
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 12:33 pm:   

I don't think, that at time in St. Petersburg is much colder than in Tallinn, where we have at time about 7°C. Without snow. But i hope, that winter will come soon.

Richard, i will have fun, especially knowing, that they are winnable.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3489
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 1:19 pm:   

Ken knew I was just pulling his leg Markus. The temperature here earlier today was 4°C. We have had ice on our car a few times already. Winter is coming........ and we are going. We will be leaving tomorrow for about a week. Berwick area again.
No more solitaire for a week! How will I survive? I hope you have fun with STH #115 and that you have beaten it by the time we get back. Ha! I posted some Interchange (hard) stats today if you are looking for something to keep you busy.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 164
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 1:21 pm:   

Just STH missing. Best score so long 10, but i am working on it.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1227
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 4:53 pm:   

Have a good time, Ken. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, but it's Scotland-like right now (i.e. crappy).
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3490
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 5:37 pm:   

You've certainly got the ideal climate for parents. Scotland has got the idea climate for recreational 8eer-drinking. Want to swop? (rhetorical question).
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1228
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 6:03 pm:   

BTW, on the Interchange stats I show your best score is 64 for #15. Now matter hard I try my best score is 63. Can you post your final tableau?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3491
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 6:34 pm:   

Bad news X1.....I didn't save it Ken. Bad news X2.....I've just replayed it and got 67 this time.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3492
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 6:46 pm:   

You are trying to ruin my beauty sleep aren't you? It heading towards 1am. You should have cracked it by morning.

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 69!!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3493
Posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 3:15 am:   

Sorry Ken. I must have been dreaming about this last night.......71.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1229
Posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 6:05 am:   

WOW! I'll work on it on my holiday while you enjoy yours!
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 165
Posted on Thursday, November 26, 2009 - 4:15 am:   

Hi Richard,

ST #1060. It looks like beeing an harder one. Had so long no time to try longer, but in the first minutes i just got 3. Will try later.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 166
Posted on Thursday, November 26, 2009 - 12:25 pm:   

I can do 6 and that's it. Must i bow again Richard?
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1230
Posted on Thursday, November 26, 2009 - 12:35 pm:   

Markus, did you see Richard's post from a couple of days ago saying he was going to be on holiday? It looks like you're on your own for the next week. Good luck!
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 167
Posted on Thursday, November 26, 2009 - 12:42 pm:   

I did not read all posts, but thanks for the information.

By the way, Richard, i can do your 34 with the STH #115 (i know you are on holidays and seems, that no one want replace you).
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1275
Posted on Thursday, November 26, 2009 - 6:53 pm:   

Richard is one of a kind. There is no replacement. Which is probably a good thing. :-)
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 168
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 4:05 am:   

I know, but i hoped, that someone would slip on his place with that a little provocational sentence.

Ok. I have to wait.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1231
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 10:46 am:   

Richard, I was killing himself trying to match your 71 and as I was perusing your final tableau it hit me. We were playing different games! I saw your score for Interchange (hard) and you were replaying just regular ol' Interchange. (As it was 0100 when you were playing, I forgive you!) After that realization, it was no problem getting 71. I also got my score up to 68 on Interchange (hard), so I was haapy on both counts.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1276
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 11:56 am:   

Ken. I thought you suppose to be doing Thanksgiving stuff. And I still don't understand how you all spend hours on impossible games. I know it's a challenge. But it would drive me nuts. Nuttier.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1232
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 3:28 pm:   

Mike, aren't you giving thanks for having PGS to while away your time? I know I am. (I can't bike ALL the time!)
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1277
Posted on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 11:09 pm:   

It's now Christmas decorations time. The next few days will be busy. But I will find some time for PGS.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3495
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 12:17 pm:   

I can only manage a provocational 6 with STH 1060 Markus.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 169
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 12:37 pm:   

Hi Richard, back again?

I got also just 6.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3496
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 12:46 pm:   

Hi Markus,No more than 6 is possible in my opinion.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 12:57 pm:   

I agree. How about ST #1069? When you look at it, it seems winnable. But ...
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3497
Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 2:32 pm:   

STH#1069 is impossible Markus. I think that 2 is all I've scored.
Did you ever manage to win ST#115?
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 2:31 am:   

I did not try, since i got your 34. Will try again after a while. (You mean STH.)

By the way: Did you get weak on your holidays? I got 4 with ST #1069. Maybe you tried STH #1069, there you maybe can score only 2.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3500
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 4:06 am:   

I was playing STH Markus. 4 is the best score possible in ST#1069
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 172
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 5:41 am:   

http://im-smiley.com/imgs/celebrate/celebrate005.gif

Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 5:44 am:   

(Now i got it right with the smiley!)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3507
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 6:11 am:   

Well done Markus. That was a very tricky game.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration