Post Number: 4349
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 9:21 am:   

Let's hope this one behaves.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Butler77

Post Number: 1475
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 11:29 am:   

let's see if where we leave the cursor makes any difference.
Then this way.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Markus

Post Number: 699
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 12:11 pm:   

I think i know what is the problem. When there is an upload to big (especially width (?)), then it curses (?) the wrong way. In the Pitchfork 2 thread i think i am the bad guy with the broad (?) picture i posted on march 18th.
I am not sure, but let's see. With smaller picture the problem never occurs (?).
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Kathyquade

Post Number: 460
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 12:20 pm:   

I post big pictures too, Markus. I just can't figure out how to make them smaller.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1477
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 12:37 pm:   

When you have a picture you wish to make smaller it depends on what photo editor you are using. When you left click on the picture you will be taken to the editor. There you can "resize" the picture. You might have the option there right away to make the picture email (small) or webpage (small) or different sizes. Or you might have to look for another term. There may be many different set ups. Try clicking on the picture and see where that leads you. Then look in tools to find resize. Then play with it. Make sure you save the picture with a different title than your original. That way you don't lose the original and you can find the new one. Also if your program asks you after you have saved the new picture is you want to save the changes you made say "NO". Otherwise you end up losing the original.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 702
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 12:58 pm:   

Mike, thanks for the help, but i know already how to make pictures smaller. With the mentioned picture (the first try with PicPick) i used the wrong thing. Even working at home on my Mac, i am the questioned person in school for nearly every PC-problem that occurs and i can help in about 4 out of 5 questions. I understand very quickly how a software works and how to outwit (?) Bill Gates. (For example i played about 1 or 2 days with our new software for the school timetable and then i made a timetable for the whole school.) But when there is the 1 out of 5 question where i cannot help, then i will ask you. Be sure, they will come. (Mostly i ask my students, but there are also problems they also don`t know.)
And btw, the right click is one of my favorite click while working on computers.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 703
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 1:00 pm:   

But Mike, let's see if this is the problem. Maybe we build an thread where we can try just that. It does not make sense to powder (?) another winnable thread when i am right.
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 4350
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 1:02 pm:   

Yes Markus, This "problem" is one we create ourselves. If one picture is posted that is too broad/wide then it alters everything else above and below. We've had this before. Starting a new thread is an easy way to fix it. It never happens unless there is a picture in the thread.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4351
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 1:05 pm:   

BTW MIke, I count three dobermans. Not yours I hope.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 705
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 1:09 pm:   

So we just have to look, that our posted picture are small, but not too (?) small.
BTW i was surprised as i saw the size of my picture. I thought that i shrinked (?) it to a smaller size.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4353
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 1:27 pm:   

You may have shrunk it to a smaller size Markus, but it looks like you forgot to save the changes. Is this a sign that you are getting old like us? Ha!
("too small" is correct).
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 707
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 1:50 pm:   

No, i didn't forgot to save the changes. I just shrunk it on the screen but not the file. I am learning a lot from trial (!) and error and i have picpick in English not in German and it seems i understood a button wrongly.
(The last is me.)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4356
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 2:05 pm:   

Trial and error is a good way to learn many things. Often not the faster way, but you tend to remember how it was done afterwards.
I often hit the wrong buttons by mistake. It is annoying if you intend to hit undo or redo and you select "New Game" or "Restart" by mistake, simply because you are not paying much attention. I usually have the TV and Liz to contend with, so mistakes are commonplace and fast times are very difficult to achieve.
If that's you on the right, that must be me in the middle. Who do you think the other guy is?
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 708
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 2:14 pm:   

Three times you can guess, two times you are wrong. When you and me are choosen (?), then there are two guys for the first one. Let see who recognize himself with the first picture, but i think we both have the same guy in mind.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 709
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 2:21 pm:   

In PGSME you can organize the toolbar as you like. The first thing i have done is to make a big distance between the Replay and the New Game button.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 710
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 2:23 pm:   

I just saw the customize button on the right side (i customize while right clicking on the toolbar). Is there one in PGS?
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 711
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 2:26 pm:   

I found the 4th guy Richard.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4357
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 2:55 pm:   

I'm still not sure who you think the first guy is. Can you give me a clue? I wondered if Ken Millar was who you had in mind, but that's obviously Ken on the bike. Just three or four letters from his name would help me solve the mystery.
I like the toolbar you have. It is a great idea to be able to sort the buttons into the order that you prefer and to s-t-r-e-t-c-h them out too. You have chosen well.(The past tense of choose is chosen.(2.14pm)). Will have a look to see if there is a customize option in PGS, but I'm sure there is not.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 461
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 3:03 pm:   

Unless I'm mistaken that looks an awful like Mike in the picture. He must be the 4th guy. But who is the third?

BTW Mike, I usually only upload screenshots and for that I use the Windows Paint program. It's confusing, because it starts your picture out at 100%, but doesn't tell you anything else, like email size, screen size, etc. Maybe, I'll play around with it and upload it in my Kathy Quade thread. That way, the other threads won't be messed up.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 713
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 3:07 pm:   

Kathy, Ken is the biker in the Forum. That answers the question who is the first guy. (The 2. is Richard, the 3. is me, the biker is Ken, ...).
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1479
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 3:17 pm:   

I have never worked that hard in my life.
I am the last one to ask about computers. I have had to learn some things. There are other things my son knows and if not him then some of his friends.
Kathy. When you left click on a picture what happens. And what happens of you right click on it.
The first guy must be KenB.
I almost wish we had the space to have kept Anubis's two brothers. But that would have been impossible. Especially since the dogs supposed owner does not take care of the one he has like he should. So guess who gets to walk him and take him and the little girl to the dog park. Richard alreadys knows.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4358
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 3:34 pm:   

Serious stuff first.
Kathy, you obviously know how to get a photo into "Paint", so you are practically home and dry. As Markus said, you must watch you don't lose your original. I'd advise that you make a copy of it first with a slightly different name.
Across the top in Paint you have.....File....Edit....View....Image etc.
Click on "Image" and the second choice in the drop-down menu should say "Resize/Skew". Click that and another box opens. The top half is "Resize" Change the 100 in Horizontal to 70, and do the same in the Vertical one. Click on OK and your picture will now be 70% of the size it started.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 462
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 3:37 pm:   

When I left click on the image in Paint, all I get is a icon that looks like a small cross. I have to go to edit and use stretch and strew(?), but I don't know how to interpret the percentages. I have been leaving them as default and that is why my screenshots are so large. If I try and make them smaller then they get too small. It's no big deal, I won't post any screenshots until I can figure it out. I don't post that many anyway.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4359
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 3:44 pm:   

Mike is like me. He thinks that riding bikes is only for crazy people.
Wow Mike! Ken B smokes a pipe? The things you learn around here.
I was pretty sure about the photo of the dogs. I thought I could maybe manufacture an opportunity to wind you up, (although this has never stopped me before). It's pretty decent of those dogs to take you out for a walk though,
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4360
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 3:48 pm:   

Perhaps our posts overlapped Kathy. Just experiment with the percentages. Try 90 and 90 and see what size it lands up as. I usually go for 70 or 75 percent when I'm shrinking things for the forum.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 464
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 4:28 pm:   

I know you have other more important things to do, but when you have time, look at Pitchfork 239482149. I got it to where if I had just one space to put a card, I could win, but alas that hasn't happened. It's almost time for Mass (I slept through it this morning), so I probably won't play until later tonight. Do you know I'm practically the only one of our forum regulars that plays at my time of night?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4361
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 4:33 pm:   

It's 10.30pm here now. I'll probably be playing PGS for at least another 2 hours. I'll attempts your game now.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4362
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 5:02 pm:   

This game looked like it should have been a cakewalk but turned out to be pretty tricky.
Screenshot at 16 moves. Then empty the Stock.

application/octet-stream
Pitchfork_239482149_Night_Owls.pgs (1.6 k)
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 465
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 7:15 pm:   

Thanks, Richard. I was close to your screenshot. The reserves and the first three rows were the same. My trouble was trying to find where the JC could go, and I was afraid to start all over again just in case it was unwinnable. I should have known you would find a way.

I wanted to ask you where Donnemorra was. I think it is somewhere near London. The reason is that I was reading an article about a saint from there that I can't find now, but anyway, the article said he was considered the patron saint of all of Great Britain. From what I remember it was St. George. Just curious. If I find the article again, maybe I can make some sense of it.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 466
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 8:28 pm:   

I hope you can prove me wrong, but I'm convinced Pitchfork 239482150 is unwinnable. There is no place to put the JS as all the red Queens are buried, 3 in the reserves and 1 at the very top of the 1st column.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 473
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 11:38 am:   

Anybody else besides Richard who plays Pitchfork who can help me with the above game?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4370
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 11:42 am:   

I've just been replaying it. I suspect it's unwinnable. I managed to score 10. Big deal!
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 478
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 8:37 pm:   

For Pitchfork 680354880, I can only score 8 points. Can you get more points, or could it possibly be winnable?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4381
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 6:21 am:   

It doesn't seem possible to score more than 8 Kathy.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 485
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 3:43 am:   

I've worked on Pitchfork 1242128256 yesterday and this morning and can't get very far. Is it winnable?

BTW, my clock keeps losing an hour. I know that means something is wrong with the battery, but does that mean the computer is in trouble too? In other words, do the computer and battery both have to work or can they be independent of each other?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4400
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 11:13 am:   

Winnable but very difficult (in my opinion).
application/octet-stream
Pitchfork_1242128256_Time_Machine.pgs (1.2 k)

I'm not with you all with the "battery" problem. If you are running an ordinary PC it is plugged into the mains. No battery to worry about. If you are running a Laptop/Notebook you should also be running it whilst it is connected to the mains. The only time the battery would come into play is if you disconnected it from the mains supply. It would have to be one heck of a clever battery to lose exactly an hour all the time. It's a Time Zone thing. All our clocks are going forward by an hour tonight. Some time zones probably have done so already, hence the discrepancy between your time and the one shown. Forget about it. It will fix itself tomorrow.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 494
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 12:30 pm:   

OK, I'll forget about it until tomorrow. But one last time, my computer is over 15 years old, wouldn't it stand to reason that the battery would eventually go bad? And the trouble I've been having has been going on for at least a couple of weeks and is now getting worse. Also, why haven't I heard about the clocks going forward again on the news? It was broadcast all over the place when we moved our clocks ahead in early March, and never before in my life have I had to turn the clock ahead twice in one month.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4405
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 1:29 pm:   

Kathy, Most computers have a small battery. In many cases, the battery is soldered directly onto the motherboard, but the battery is usually in some sort of holder so it is easy to replace. Computers are not the only things that have a small battery like this. Camcorders and digital cameras often have them, too. Just about any gadget that keeps track of the time will have a battery.
In your computer the battery powers a chip called the Real Time Clock (RTC) chip. The RTC is essentially a quartz watch that runs all the time, whether or not the computer has power. The battery powers this clock. When the computer boots up, part of the process is to query the RTC to get the correct time and date. A little quartz clock like this might run for five to seven years off of a small battery. Then it is time to replace the battery.
I Googled this info. If you need any more info you'll need to ask someone who knows a lot more about it than I do.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 732
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 3:13 pm:   

Richard, but why then exactly one hour? I know about those batteries because i changed one once on an older Mac of mine. The time slowed down but not exactly one hour.
I think it is because of the time change to summertime (better said clock change to summertime). Some server start earlier, because they cannot do it exactly for all information at 3 a clock in the morning. In the next days every thing should be as normal as always.
But, is the time above so important?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4411
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 3:23 pm:   

I've been saying that all day Markus. It has to be a Time Zone thing because it is always exactly an hour that Kathy is complaining about. She was/is adamant that it is a battery problem, so I found some information for her.
You asked if the time above was important. My answer is "No". Before Liz stopped working it was not uncommon for me not to know what DAY it was. I don't even own a watch.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 736
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 3:29 pm:   

Me too. I use the clocks around.
BTW my daughter got today as a gift a red breasted robin. I am sure, you know the latin name for this bird.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 508
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 4:46 pm:   

I got 14 points on Pitchfork 1242128257. That's the best I can do. I was going to quit after 4 points, so I am getting better at this.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4418
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 6:07 pm:   

Looks unwinnable to me I'm afraid.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 515
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 6:04 am:   

I think Pitchfork 82941697 is totally unwinnable, but I'll leave it up to you. There is no way to get to the three 5's in the stock. I only got 1 point.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4425
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 6:42 am:   

I agree about this one. You can barely get started.
Got to go and do some more work now. I know God took a day off on Sunday, but he wasn't married!
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 525
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 8:19 pm:   

Congratulate me. I just won Pitchfork 1414043776 on my own. I consider that an achievement since Pitchfork has been the most difficult game yet for me.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 526
Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 8:38 pm:   

I just won another one on my own, but Pitchfork 1319983360 is giving me problems; I can only get 5 points.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 758
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 2:13 am:   

The best for your Pitchfork i could get is 6 points. I have several positions with just 1 move missing.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 534
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 4:39 am:   

For Pitchfork 1823938175, I can get 7 points. Are there any more?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4441
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 7:21 am:   

The screenshot takes 11 moves but I landed up with a couple of very long columns before I won it.

application/octet-stream
Pitchfork_1823938175.pgs (1.3 k)
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 547
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 8:54 pm:   

Need help with Pitchfork 1548679168. Can I get more than 12 points?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4449
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 5:14 am:   

Yet another difficult one. I kept the QC in the tableau until I could manage to empty the Stock.
That's where I've left the solution. Your task is to rearrange the tableau cards a bit, and then free the queen. Once she is out the game is practically over.
application/octet-stream
Pitchfork_1548679168_Freedom.pgs (0.7 k)
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 548
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 11:01 am:   

I need help with Pitchfork 1548679169. I can only get 6 points, but I believe it might be winnable.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4454
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 11:46 am:   

One of the easier ones this time.
Screenshot is after 15 moves. The last three of those were cards taken down from the Stock.

application/octet-stream
Haystack_1548679169_Quick_Won.pgs (1.3 k)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4455
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 11:48 am:   

Bah! Spot the mistake! I'll try it in Pitchfork
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4457
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 12:51 pm:   

I think it may be winnable Kathy. I will keep working at it.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 780
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 2:41 am:   

Richard, i can get 3 piles free with PF #1548679169, but it didn't help me so far. 7 points is the best i can score. Will try later again.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4466
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 3:49 am:   

I can do that too Markus, but there are problems remaining that seem impossible to resolve. I am going to start the game again from scratch (the very beginning) today and see if I can spot something I overlooked yesterday.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4467
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 4:15 am:   

I can score 8 with it today. One more move would make a big difference.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 783
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 4:32 am:   

What cards? (I think i know.)
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 784
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 4:45 am:   

I could score 10 points.
application/octet-stream
Pitchfork_1548679169_score_10.pgs (1.1 k)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4468
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 4:55 am:   

Only TEN Markus. Ha!
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 552
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 4:58 am:   

Don't forget to give me the solution, Richard. This one must have been a real challenge, which I know you like.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 785
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 5:02 am:   

Did you have look at my partial solution? I am looking for the right move, to get the 2 black 10s into game. I have about three or four positions where just one move is missing. How many kings did you not put onto the foundations?
>I can score 8 with it today.<
10 had been better than 8!!!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4469
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 5:16 am:   

I have just looked at it Markus. It is nothing like my route. When I cleared the stock I still had three kings in the tableau and a score of just 3.
Second king to go up was Spades and then Hearts.

I won't forget Kathy. I have to torture Markus first. What are friends for? Ha!
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 786
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 5:57 am:   

Then Kathy have to wait. I cannot try today anymore. And as you know, i cannot play 45 minutes ot get from 8 points to 52. 3 times about maximum 10 minutes and you have to look, what you have done and then...

BTW, it's raining again.

(Did you try Bakers Game #61?)
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 553
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 8:56 am:   

Richard, I'm sorry. I thought you had won the game. I know Markus is busy, so I'll just go with what I have. I must not be processing things correctly today.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4471
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 9:24 am:   

I HAVE won the game Kathy. My post of 1.55am shows you that. Markus is still trying to win it but he is at work and has other things to attend to. I am sure that he will win it too, no later than June or July. Ha! Do you have any sharp sticks? You could give him a prod. Tell him to pull his socks up. Get a move on. Ask him what the problem is.
He must be hurting by now. It is our duty to torment him. As Ken Millar once said, "It is the law".
I will post the solution tomorrow and give Markus a chance to catch up.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 554
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 10:01 am:   

How about let's blame Markus for my confusion. Is that tormenting enough, do you think?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4474
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 10:10 am:   

It's ALL his fault.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 791
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 10:10 am:   

It was only you Kathy who didn't understand. You have to blame yourself for your confusion.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 555
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 10:53 am:   

If Markus is going to continue to insult me, I'm not playing anymore.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 793
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 11:08 am:   

Sorry, but you wanted to blame me for YOUR confusion.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4477
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 11:47 am:   

Oops! I will accept the blame. Sorry Markus. Sorry Kathy. This is what passes as a sense of humour round here. You have to be pretty thick skinned at times. It's nothing personal. It's just the crazy way things have developed over the years. Everyone is fair game. We all torment one another. I am probably the biggest culprit.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1509
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 11:57 am:   

Richard was trying to be funny. And he failed once again. :-) Remember. It is often hard to tell when someone is being an imp and stirring the pot for everyone's enjoyment. Especially in messages written in email and in forums. In his message he tried to explain that.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 794
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 12:06 pm:   

Watch your emails guys.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4482
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 2:05 pm:   

Kathy, Things got a little over wrought earlier.Let's not take things to heart, and just move on.
Here is the solution you wanted. Worth running through a few times. It's as tough as they get. At least I hope so!
application/octet-stream
Pitchfork_1548679169_Excaliber.pgs (1.9 k)
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 556
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 2:12 pm:   

I too was only joking. I can't win. Maybe I ought to stay out of the conversation from now on. I have a sarcastic sense of humor, but some people think I am really serious.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4484
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 2:52 pm:   

I wouldn't worry about it. Just a bit of a misunderstanding. Tomorrow is a new day.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 558
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 2:59 pm:   

Yes, a new day when I have to worry about hurting someone's feelings. I wish everyone knew the real me. I've never deliberately hurt anyone in my life. I wouldn't even know how to do it. Anyway, I should keep my mind focused on Holy Week. That's what is important to me.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 560
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 9:41 pm:   

Is Pitchfork #1007977344 winnable? I can only get 3 points. I am as far as I can go in the stats. Now, I'm trying to learn how to be more proficient in solving Pitchfork. I can do the easy ones, but the difficult ones, I have no clue what to do.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 807
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 5:04 am:   

Richard, it is june.

application/octet-stream
Pitchfork_1548679169_Markus.pgs (1.7 k)

But i have to say, that i had to use the possibility to put a card back to the reserve (3 or 4 times, i don't remember).

Kathy, this is not the game you have asked last.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4494
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 9:50 am:   

Pitchfork #1007977344. I can score 12. There is always something missing. It's possibly winnable but I doubt it.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 628
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 10:02 am:   

I can get 16 points on Pitchfork 850855365. Can you get more, and is it winnable?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4652
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 11:07 am:   

It's a long road to reach the winning post.
application/octet-stream
Pitchfork_850855365_Lengthy.pgs (1.7 k)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration