Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Beta Testing « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Tpa_ken

Post Number: 1703
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 5:33 pm:   

Mike, I noticed that you are posting in the 2010 Beta Testing forum. I signed up and Thomas sent me the link but I can't access the forum. Do you need a special password? BTW, are you excited about Triple Interchange being in the new set of games, or are you "been there, done that, bought the T-shirt"? It's been years since I played TI and just when you think you're out, they pull you back in again!
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Butler77

Post Number: 2000
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 10:41 pm:   

I think Richard and I and perhaps you also discussed TI when 101 was released. We decided that it was not worthwhile to play it again since we has already covered it. I not only have the T-shirt but I have the underwear and socks. But I may play a few just to see if it works correctly. If you have been a beta tester in the past the password you used to access the forum will still work. Otherwise ask Thomas for access.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Markus

Post Number: 1814
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 1:25 am:   

Ken, i also emailed Thomas for Beta-testing the Mac version. As long as you haven't got success for it, you cannot log in. We just have to wait till Thomas or Gregg will give us the success.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration