Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pierre Woodman (Pierre_woodman)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Pierre_woodman

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 5:49 am:   

Hello,

i'm a hobbyist developper and am creating a command bar for all my games (ie. click on it and then the game starts) , this has gone well so far, only PGS is making me problems, whenever i wanna start it trough shellexexute it gives me the following error : "unable to load gdcard.cards" and then it tells me something about memory allocation, etc... So my question is: do i have to start PGS with certain parameters or commandline args to start it successfully?

Best regards,
Pierre
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 862
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 10:10 am:   

You need to tell it the folder to start in so that it knows where to find files.

If you go into a game, go to the game menu, select "Create Shortcut on Desktop", this will create a desktop shortcut for that game. Then right click on that shortcut and select properties. From that you can see how you need to set things up so that the game will start up.
(you can also see these from the general desktop shortcut as well, but the individual game shows the command line options as well).

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration