If I delete a player's name.... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » If I delete a player's name.... « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Barbara Kittler (Bkittler)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Bkittler

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, January 05, 2007 - 12:29 pm:   

will I lose all the stats that have been, previously, submitted? Background-purchased new computer and was unable to rescue my stats from the old computer. Figured I would "retire" the old stats and start fresh with new computer. Downloaded my registered copy and used the same player's name that I used on old computer's registered copy. When I went to play Challenge Freecell, and submitted my new numbers, it complete deleted the scores from the old computer's submissions-2700 plus winning games-lost. I don't want that to happen to my 25,252 winning freecell games-so if I delete "Barb" as a player will I lose all the freecell stats? I thought I would protect those games by removing "Barb" as a player and start playing under a new alias, but I'm a bit paranoid about it. Thanks!
Barb (soon be be BRK2)
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1116
Posted on Friday, January 05, 2007 - 9:05 pm:   

The stats that are up on the web site currently will stay, but if you submit again with a different player name, there will be a second set of stats posted. The statistics are based on player name, so if you have two player names there will be two different lines of statistics (this is one way that duplicates can happen).

Barbara Kittler (Bkittler)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Bkittler

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 - 7:08 am:   

Tom-
That's what I was hoping you'd say. Off to create my new alias!
Barb

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration