Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Request for next version « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Annika

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 7:58 pm:   

I would love to have the new game and restart buttons at opposite ends of the toolbar. I really enjoy Penguin, and decided to see how many games I could win in a row, before an unwinnable one came up. I was really surprised to get up to 300, which I posted. Then in the very next game, when I meant to restart, I clicked on "new", and even confirmed, not realizing what I had done. Sigh. Now I keep a red tab in front of the new button, but I wish the two were not side by side.
Thanks, Jerri
Mike Bailin (Mikeb)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Mikeb

Post Number: 131
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 9:52 am:   

Along the same lines, I'd like to see New Game moved away from Auto-Play, or Auto-Move, or however it's labeled. I do have the Confirm option ticked, which at least gives me an immediate warning if I hit the wrong one, but it's a nuisance (admittedly minor).
Mike Bailin (Mikeb)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Mikeb

Post Number: 132
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 10:24 am:   

Long-delayed reaction here, sorry.... Annika, how did you set up that red tab? Sounds like a good idea, but I couldn't find anything (particularly in toolbar options) that sounded relevant.

Maybe a (removable) physical stickum on your screen??
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Annika

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 11:42 am:   

Yes, it is a physical red tab, for marking places on documents. It sticks to the monitor's frame, and hangs over the new game button, without actually sticking to my soft screen.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration