Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Up Grades « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Charles J. Kupcek (Telman2)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Telman2

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 5:47 pm:   

I am an old registered user of GoodSol, I used to get upgrade notices via email and would download the latest versions but have not gotten anything for the last couple of years, my old registered email address is still active. I guess I missed a few version upgrades as I am still using 7.1.0. Any way I was just wondering if price of the newest version was discounted for old registered users, I know at one time it was.
Thank you
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 482
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 1:59 pm:   

Yes, our upgrade policy is explained at <http://www.goodsol.com/upgrade.html>. If the Quest Edition was the original version you first ordered, the current version is still a free upgrade and will use your same registration code. If your original version was older than the Quest Edition, then the upgrade price is $11.95, see details on that page.
Patricia A Foster
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 64.136.27.225
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 5:30 pm:   

I am an old registered user of Majong. Is the updated version discounted for old users?

(Message approved by admin)

Post Number: 916
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 11:21 pm:   

Version 2.2 of Pretty Good MahJongg is a free update to all registered users of Pretty Good MahJongg. Just download the trial version from http://www.goodmj.com/download.html and use your registration code to make it the full version.
Mike Bailin (Mikeb)
Advanced Solitaire Player
Username: Mikeb

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 10:57 am:   

I don't have PGM myself (PGS keeps me happily busy enough), but a thought occurred to me.

Could you set up PGM so that an upgrade automatically picks up the reg. code from previous upgrade-version, the same way PGS does?

Post Number: 919
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 8:33 pm:   

Yes, Pretty Good MahJongg (like all of our games) will pick up the registration code from a previous version.

Assuming, of course, that it is the same computer, and it hasn't had something happen to it, such as a hard drive crash, reinstall of Windows, etc. In that case, you'll need to type the code in again.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration