Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » A right bunch of heroes « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 3435
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 10:21 am:   

I must recommend the album that has just been released by three British soldiers serving in Afghanistan. Professional singers could not do any better. I emailed the supplier two days ago with a complaint and was assured everything is OK.
My response?........"Thanks at least for the response to my complaint, but the situation is unchanged from the last time I tried. I cannot get past the first hurdle. (See attachment). It is probably just as well you are not supplying ammunition to our troops. Even if I ignore the aforementioned problem I just get more and more of the same nature. The drop down menus appear but it is not possible to select anything from them. The boxes remain blank.
A sarcastic person might ask you if you are affiliated to the Taliban. Perhaps I should just try Tesco.
Bitterly disappointed,"
http://www.the-soldiers.co.uk/home.htm
PLEASE have a listen.....and PLEASE order a copy if you can get the infernal website to work properly. Our troops,whether USA,UK or NATO deserve all the support they can get.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Butler77

Post Number: 1272
Posted on Monday, November 16, 2009 - 3:41 pm:   

Richard. Don't know if you got my email thanking you for sending the songs. Just making sure. I appreciate it.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration