Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Agnes Three for Me « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

S (Agnes)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Agnes

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 7:18 am:   

I love Agnes Three. I tried a few other games, but I kept going back to Agnes. I lost quite a few games, but now I know how to win every time. I have gone back and replayed every Agnes Three game I lost. I have won 542 games now. Occasionally, I think about looking for another game, but then I just click on Agnes Three again.

The way to win Agnes Three every time is to never let AutoPlay play; never let any cards go up unless you absolutely have to in order to keep playing; restart and replay until you do win.

The only improvement I would like to see in PGS is optional alternative winning sounds. I get bored with the doodoodoo!doo every time. Sometimes I would just like to hear the crowd cheer, ya know?
Pauline Mueller (Likescards300)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Likescards300

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 1:55 pm:   

I like Agnes Three too. I find that turning off
Auto Play, especially near the the end of the
game is the way to win.
Agnes (Agnes)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Agnes

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, November 21, 2003 - 5:52 am:   

Hi Pauline. I'm glad you like Agnes Three, too. Another trick to it is to bring down the first card into the pool. Did you know you can bring down any card in the first pile, even the bottom one? You can bring down the others, too, but just not their bottom one. If I have to put cards up, I try to bring them back down later. That's why every game is winnable, because you have access to every card all the time...
Even though every game is winnable, I still have a great time sorting them out. I wonder when I will grow tired of it? :D
Pauline Mueller (Likescards300)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Likescards300

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, November 21, 2003 - 4:38 pm:   

Thanks D., for the info. I did not know about
bringing the cards down.
Polly.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration