Help slip of hand and ruined my stats! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Help slip of hand and ruined my stats! « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pauline Wood (Paw)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Paw

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2003 - 5:51 pm:   

Had no losses on Freecell (up to over 3000). Only game I play - I know i'm boring but absolutely hooked!

Went to go "back" and somehow hit "new game". Now I have 1 lossed game. I have played that particular game again and won it but still obviously showing one loss.

Can anything be done?! Please! It was just a slip of the hand.

Thanks in anticipation
mark william todd (Mwtodd)
Solitaire Player
Username: Mwtodd

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 1:44 am:   

future precautions; in options check the confirm new game and restart box under preferences;

if you have a backup of your windows applications folder you can replace goodsol, obviouslly you will loose stats since your last backup;
Margaret Leggett (Emmelle)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Emmelle

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 8:14 am:   

Just had the same problem. My granddaughter started a new game, even though I have confirm new starts checked. Found the file and managed to delete the offending game. Now back to 100 per cent
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 556
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 10:08 am:   

Actually there isn't a way to delete individual games from the statistics, the only way is to clear the statistics completely for a game. Once a game is played it counts unless you delete all games played.
Pauline Wood (Paw)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Paw

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 12:43 pm:   

Hi
Thanks for all your replies. Really appreciated even though not what I wanted to hear! (Thomas!)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration