Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Pagination « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Audrey G Schnell (Paxinc)
Advanced Solitaire Player
Username: Paxinc

Post Number: 74
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 3:05 pm:   

This one's for Thomas! Would it be possible to re-order the pagination with each segment of the forum so that, in each series, you see the latest messages first, at the top of the column? It is that way in some sections and it's easier (for me, ??alone) to follow. Bye Audrey By the way, the new games helped .. my solvings, per game, are 450.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 699
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 2:07 pm:   

As far as I can tell, that's how it does it. The threads with the most recent messages are listed first.

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 2:26 pm:   

No, Thomas. Some of them ... I think, most of them, have the latest messages at the end ... bottom. Bye.
Audrey In fact, this thread is doing just that.
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 134
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 2:39 pm:   

On the page that lists all the messages, the newest are on the top. On the page of the post itself the first is the oldest, and a year ago I complained that there were some very long threads where I had to scroll down a lot to get the latest posts.

Post Number: 700
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 2:20 pm:   

OK, you mean the messages in the threads, not the list of threads.

I don't believe there is any other way to list the messages. In any case, if they were backwards it would be a lot harder to figure out the thread.

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 4:16 pm:   

Sorry that my posting was unclear, Thomas.As Rachel says, the thread pages become pretty long. It's not at all hard to read the latest post first (at the top) as I suggested. It wouldn't be so bad,and even acceptable (as a quirk of the programme that you use) if there were unanimity, but, some threads have the latest first and some last. My vote is for latest first. Bye.Audrey
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 138
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 1:36 am:   

I'll repeat my suggestion of last year: add a option (that can be de-selected) to show only this year's posts.

Post Number: 705
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 1:07 pm:   

I need to send last year's posts to an archive, I'll do that when I get around to it.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration