One234 and Beleguered Castle Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » One234 and Beleguered Castle « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Andy Lewicki (Ondraszek23)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Ondraszek23

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 1:41 pm:   

are crying for free cells !!!!
Why not to improve these games ? I do not like games I have to stop after a few moves ...
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Pondpaul

Post Number: 115
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 2:22 pm:   

Hi Andy
I think it is good to have very hard games and both of these are winnable in fact I won Beleguered castle 2nd time I played it and played One234 over a thousand times before i won it
with 600 games there should be very hard to very easy games although my choice would be to have another deal for German Patience
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 702
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 2:49 pm:   

I can't help with One234, that's a hard one.

But if you want cells in Beleaguered Castle, you can create such a game with the wizard. Click on the wizard button on the main screen. Give the game a name (I called it Castle Cells). Set the game type to Fan, 1 deck, 8 tableau piles, 7 cards per pile, 0 face down, build down regardless of suit, set the number of free cells you want (say 4 for starters, probably makes it too easy, though), empty tableau any card, foundation up in suit, base card ace, click on finish and play.

For German Patience, see Bavarian Patience for an easier version.
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 2:53 pm:   

thanks Paul for your response. I am pretty sure when you start ... Castle right now you are not gonna win, not because you made some kind of error, but because there will be no available move for you. Look at the layout of the ... Castle. It's just another ... Free Cell without
4 cells (maybe without 2 cells to compensate the
easier way card are permitted to be moved among columns). I like games with "free pass" till the end of pack of cards like in German Patience, Golf
or Klondike, for example.
What do you think about this now ?
Regards.
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 2:56 pm:   

Thanks Thomas, but how about One234 ? I remember you agreed once that it's just another Stalactities and adding two cells (or maybe one)
would add some dynamics to the game.
Regards.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration