High scores in mahjong for windows Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » High scores in mahjong for windows « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Michael Mastroianni
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 1:14 am:   

I would like to find out how I rank in the scheme of things when it comes to mahjongg for windows. I have an old copy (version 1.0 1988-1992)My best score is 129 which was done in 2 minutes and 9 seconds. I use the 'midieval' tile set.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 118
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 5:04 pm:   

>I would like to find out how I rank in the scheme of things when it comes to mahjongg for windows.

This is not a Goodsol product, so you may not receive any valid responses. I believe that most people here play Pretty Good MahJongg (http://www.goodmj.com) when they play a tile matching game.

Pretty Good MahJongg keeps a log of all of your results and winning times, and when you purchase, it includes a layout editor for creating your own layouts (or duplicating one from another game :-)). We will soon have online score reporting, too, so you will be able to directly compare your results with other players.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration