Looking for the name of a card game Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Action Solitaire Questions » Looking for the name of a card game « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

mbano
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 24.254.41.51
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 5:58 pm:   

I played a card game where you start with 3 cards, 3 free cells. as the deck releases a card you must place it on under one of the 3 cards to form 3 of a kind, a 3 card straight or a 3 card royal straight. Each type assigned a point value. You may move the cards around to create the matches. Object is to get the most points in fastest amount of time.

(Message approved by admin)
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 217
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 - 11:34 am:   

>I played a card game where you start with 3 cards, 3 free cells. as the deck releases a card you must place it on under one of the 3 cards to form 3 of a kind, a 3 card straight or a 3 card royal straight. Each type assigned a point value. You may move the cards around to create the matches. Object is to get the most points in fastest amount of time.

This game is not currently one of the games included in Action Solitaire. The play is similar to the Action Solitaire games, BlackJack Best and BlackJack Speed, although those (obviously) use BlackJack hands for scoring.

We may add a game like this in a future version, and I will take your posting as a request for us to do so. :-)
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Advanced Solitaire Player
Username: Annika

Post Number: 70
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 9:44 pm:   

Thanks!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration