Your Favorite Game Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Action Solitaire Questions » Your Favorite Game « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Winning Action Solitaire gamescandice anne malo 11-15-04  8:02 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 478
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 1:48 pm:   

OK, since the game's been around for a week now, is anybody developing any favorite games? I've mentioned this in another thread, but Hidden Sums is one of my favorites, and I also like Pyramid (Hidden Pyramid is growing on me), Picking Pairs, and Yukon.

Triple Towers was expected to be the most popular game in Action Solitaire, is it a favorite?
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 4:12 pm:   

My three favorite Action Solitaire games are:

1. Hidden Pyramid
2. Triple Towers
3. Free Fan

I am a little biased with regard to Free Fan, but I still find it to be lots of fun. As an honorable mention, I found that Spider One Suit is pretty enjoyable, once one gets the hang of playing quickly. (My high score is over 8 million. :-))
Linda Leck (Lindaleck)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Lindaleck

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 11:18 am:   

I *love* Free Fan, too! I think it is my new favorite. It's fun, it's fast, and you need to think quick so you don't block any low cards. Fast Fan is really good, too, but I like the 2 open cells on Free Fan better than just reshuffling the whole deck. I like the games where the cards are hidden (Hidden Sums,Hidden Pyramid) better than the ones where you can see the cards-adds more excitement to the game I think. Picking Pairs is a GREAT game if you're looking for something quick to play. I think out of ALL the games, I have the highest game totals for that one. Either I'm not real good at it OR it's supposed to be quick. Either way, I like it a lot,too. I don't play the Spider, Klondike and Free Cell games too much-I prefer to play them on PGS when I'm not timed. Just my 2 cents! :-)
Mary Tindle (Yoda)
Username: Yoda

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 1:11 am:   

My favorites are Get 11, Hidden Sums, Triple Towers, and Putt-Putt.
Not doing so well as others on the scores, but it is a lot of fun.
Sabine Mentrup (Sabine)
Username: Sabine

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 2:39 am:   

I like most of the games and my favorite changes every week. Normally I prefer mostely-strategy games like Free Fan, Spider or Triple Towers.
The BlackJack-Games are too often frustrating.
And Spider One Suit is just fun.
Liz Burrow (Lizburrow)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Lizburrow

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 12:57 pm:   

My favourite games have changed, as the days have passed in a blur of cards, and I love all the games in the collection.
most addictive, and most played so far

1. Klondike - 1724500 round 47
2. Blackjack speed - 209805 round 23
3. Hidden sums - 3329860 round 84

the blackjack games have particularly grown on me - and i now seem to have developed a knack so that i don't end up with a negative score :-)

Liz
candice malo
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 9:13 pm:   

My favorite is Golf and Putt Putt. My highest is 100 rounds on double pyramid. I also enjoy vertical and nestor. I find the spider games to hard to learn.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 135
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 4:03 pm:   

[I thought I posted this earier, but I guess not. :-)]

>I find the spider games to hard to learn.

You can enable 'Practice Mode' and learn the game without the time pressure. (Playing it in Pretty Good Solitaire, using 'Undo' often, is also helpful.)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration