Goodsol Forum » Action Solitaire Questions » Posted Scores « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mary Tindle (Yoda)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Yoda

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 12:37 am:   

When scores are posted for AS, the previous scores are not deleted. Is this going to be fixed, as the total games etc: will not be accurate as double scores are being counted.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 513
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 10:03 am:   

Do you have an example of a duplicate score? I haven't seen any.

Note that a person can have more than one score on the list. You can submit a score whenever you play a game and it will go on the list. A player can have multiple scores listed. It is just that the same score won't be listed twice.

At some point we may limit the number of scores any one person can have on a list. But right now we are trying to fill up the lists so there is no limit.

The scores lists on Action Solitaire are different from the Pretty Good Solitaire lists in that the PGS lists show a player's total of wins and losses, while Action Solitaire's list is a list of individual game scores. So you would be on a list only once in PGS, but you can be on it many times in AS.

By the way, I just added a game counter to the main page at <http://scores.actionsol.com>. It's not updating quite in real time yet but it is updating often. More than 600 scores posted since just last week and it's going up!
Mary Tindle (Yoda)

Post Number: 46
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 11:07 am:   

It is not that 'duplicate' scores are posted, I noticed that when I posted a score at '70' rounds, and then posted a score at '76' rounds, I thought that the '76' rounds would replace the '70' rounds. That is what I get for thinking!!
By looking at the scores, I can see what everyone has been doing since AS came out!!!!
Addiction!!!!!
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 52
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 12:10 pm:   

>By looking at the scores, I can see what everyone has been doing since AS came out!!!!

That does not even include those scores that were not good enough to bother reporting. :-)
Mary Tindle (Yoda)

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 1:11 pm:   

Also does not include those players who have not bought AS and cannot post scores!!!
AS is a great game for the long winter nights ahead!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration