Another suggestion Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Action Solitaire Questions » Another suggestion « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
SuggestionGregg Seelhoff 10-07-04  3:02 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Roula Vitakis (Roula)
Solitaire Player
Username: Roula

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 7:31 pm:   

Would it be possible to add a "reward" function to the Action Solitaire games that would increase the time left to play. For example, clearing all cards in the Pyramid games and Five Piles or a particularly long streak in Golf or Putt Putt will get an extra 5,10 or more seconds of play. It might not be possible for all of the games. I think it would be an incentive to keep playing AS because the way the games are set up now there's a point where you hit a brick wall and can't improve your score because it's physically impossible.
Roula Vitakis (Roula)
Solitaire Player
Username: Roula

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 1:29 pm:   

My Pyramids example was not a good one. A better example would be getting extra time by clearing columns in Klondike or Yukon.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 63
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 2:51 pm:   

>Would it be possible to add a "reward" function to the Action Solitaire games that would increase the time left to play.

It is too late to add such a feature for Action Solitaire 1.0, but we will consider your suggestion for a future version.

Thanks. :-)
Mary Tindle (Yoda)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Yoda

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2003 - 12:52 am:   

That is a good suggestion Roula, I wondered whether or not you could get extra extra points in clearing the board in Get 11, and Hidden sums with out having to use the stock - I know you get extra points for clearing the board, (once a round), but if you do not have to use any extra cards, it should be worth a great deal!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration