Error message qwutil7.dll files Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Download and Installation Problems » Error message qwutil7.dll files « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Angel Cole
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 4:30 pm:   

After some "fixes" to my computer I can not longer get freecell to work and I am getting an error message qwutil7.dll missing. are they related and if I purchase this upgraded version of freecell will if work even if the original version does not? Were can I get qwutil7.dll?
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 693
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 6:57 pm:   

That file is not required for any of our games, so I don't know why you would get any message about it. Probably it is related to some other application that is running. I would suggest reinstalling the game, that usually fixes problems like this.
angel Cole
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 10:15 pm:   

I did try reinstalling the game. didn't work. If I purchase the advance goodsal freecell games, would they work even though my microsoft basic version is not?
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 1:07 am:   

>I am getting an error message qwutil7.dll missing

This appears to be a problem related to Quicken, and that is probably where you should look for a solution. However, the fact that the Microsoft version fails does not indicate that you will necessarily have problems with a Goodsol product.

I suggest you download Pretty Good Solitaire (from http://www.goodsol.com) and give it a try. :-)
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 694
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 12:46 pm:   

It's highly unlikely that our games will have the same problem as they are completely different from the Microsoft game. There would only be a problem if this Quicken issue is affecting all of Windows. Probably you need to reinstall Quicken.
cjberg
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 24.220.122.56
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 11:50 am:   

Sea Towers no longer works on my licensed version 10.2.0 of Goodsol. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program but nothing fixes it. Is there a fix for this problem?

(Message approved by admin)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration